吳永金傳

這件一言難盡的故事書記載了一個人的生活、過程、成就。只要每一天能緩緩地逝過去,作者能坐在電腦前慢慢地寫作,這故事能達到無邊無窮。 “明亮的月光, 照來我房裡。 我坐在窗邊, 心裡想著你。” -- 吳永金

星期一, 十月 02, 2006

Sad...

Classes finally resume today as Milenyo leaves the country and electricity comes back.

I feel bored, now that we get to have a four-day vacation. I feel that the "vacation" is too short... Haha.

Now is another two-hour break for me. English class is a free cut today...but Lit is not. What's the use of that? And in addition, because of Lit class, I can't go to SJCS today and watch the Teachers' Day celebration and her shining moment on stage... :( I know she wouldn't like it if I cut class just to watch her, that's why I'm still here in ADMU. Hmm...I guess the fourth-year presentation is up now!

Tomorrow already is their retreat at Tagaytay. I wrote her a seven-page recoletter (some on different sheets of paper) Well she asked me to let her flood the whole of Taal and Tagaytay after reading my letter...Hehe :D I'm gonna miss her (actually I already do).

Lit class is almost about to start. Better get going...Ciao!

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]



<< 主页