Crammed...
I haven't been updating a lot for the past few weeks. A lot of things have passed by, like the Sagala (which I promised that I would write about two weeks ago), and my Uncle Gerald and Aunt Tracy's honeymoon here in Manila. Well it's for one hell reason -- hell weeks!!!
I barely had a week of "rest" from all those deadlines and assignments and suddenly more paperwork are piled on top of my head! Lit paper due this Friday; English paper due next Monday, and Fil paper due next Wednesday (good thing Miss Bellen moved the deadline to Wednesday), and the bad news is that I had barely started on any of them. There's still the article for Chinoy! Waaahh...
Then I still need to practice for the upcoming 2nd PAGminton Tournament next, next Sunday. With all those homework, I'm afraid I won't have enough time to get back to my momentum again.
And some of the upperclassmen who were friends from Saint Jude said that Freshman year is the easiest...
Anway, I will be going to Saint Jude again later to give an invitation to Mrs. Alfonso for a math contest in Grace. And I'll also meet Shobe Jaja and other friends.
The teacher's here already. Quiz time... Later... ;)
I barely had a week of "rest" from all those deadlines and assignments and suddenly more paperwork are piled on top of my head! Lit paper due this Friday; English paper due next Monday, and Fil paper due next Wednesday (good thing Miss Bellen moved the deadline to Wednesday), and the bad news is that I had barely started on any of them. There's still the article for Chinoy! Waaahh...
Then I still need to practice for the upcoming 2nd PAGminton Tournament next, next Sunday. With all those homework, I'm afraid I won't have enough time to get back to my momentum again.
And some of the upperclassmen who were friends from Saint Jude said that Freshman year is the easiest...
Anway, I will be going to Saint Jude again later to give an invitation to Mrs. Alfonso for a math contest in Grace. And I'll also meet Shobe Jaja and other friends.
The teacher's here already. Quiz time... Later... ;)

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页