No Classes again...
Another typhooon struck again, suspending classes in Metro Manila in all levels until Tuesday.
I really loved the four-day weekend, only I didn't have that much sutff to do. And it was boring... Well at least I have some friends to text with or chat with at YM or play PangYa with.
Now, all 10:30 classes are suspended for the Eucharistic Celebration of Saint Ignatius Loyola whose feast day is next Monday. Ateneans, you all know what this means... :p
Workload is starting to increase...Well at least I'm slowly getting the hang of it, hindi biglaan.
And since there are no classes on Monday, I'll be watching the Induction Rites in Saint Jude (at the same time returning and getting some recoletters).
Sarap makigamit ng internet dito sa computer class!
I really loved the four-day weekend, only I didn't have that much sutff to do. And it was boring... Well at least I have some friends to text with or chat with at YM or play PangYa with.
Now, all 10:30 classes are suspended for the Eucharistic Celebration of Saint Ignatius Loyola whose feast day is next Monday. Ateneans, you all know what this means... :p
Workload is starting to increase...Well at least I'm slowly getting the hang of it, hindi biglaan.
And since there are no classes on Monday, I'll be watching the Induction Rites in Saint Jude (at the same time returning and getting some recoletters).
Sarap makigamit ng internet dito sa computer class!

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页