吳永金傳

這件一言難盡的故事書記載了一個人的生活、過程、成就。只要每一天能緩緩地逝過去,作者能坐在電腦前慢慢地寫作,這故事能達到無邊無窮。 “明亮的月光, 照來我房裡。 我坐在窗邊, 心裡想著你。” -- 吳永金

星期日, 九月 17, 2006

2nd PAGminton Cup

If last year, my dad and I had a winning streak against all the other competitors in our level, this year was way different.

To start off, our first game was defaulted in the opponents' favor. Dad went to Court Zone two nights ago to check on the schedule. After a careful look at the perplexing and eye-soring schedules, he did not see that we had a game at ten o'clock (he thought our first game was at one). He asked me yesterday night to ask my aunt about our schedule which slipped my mind for that time Mom was using the internet, and the idea of texting my aunt instead did not come to my mind.

I was even awake at 4:30 to greet her a good morning and good luck for her ACET today! And Dad was awake at around eight I think to fix some papers, and at around ten, my aunt called us asking where we were, and that was when we found out that we had a ten o'clock game! Oh well, that's counted as one loss if you happen not to know what "default" means.

So Dad and I stayed there watching other players play. (A lot of teachers and staff from Saint Jude joined this year by the way, unlike last year!) And because today was the ACET, all the fourth year Judenites had their games in the afternoon.

I think I did not igive my all this time. Ever since after the SJCS Alumni Cup, I only had two chances of practicing. As always, all those "better" shots come up in the latter part of our games.
In the end, it was a 1-2 win-loss ratio (the default counting in). I was so touched when she (who else am I talking about?) texted "...for me, you did your best. Ikaw pa rin ang winner for me..." Aww...she makes my heart melt.

Finally, we're home. I can't wait to have dinner and lie down comfortably on my bed. But then again, we have a long test in PE and a rather long quiz in English tomorrow! Gotta get back to work...

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]



<< 主页