Going Outside
Last Thursday, because we had to watch Ang Aksidenteng Kamatayan ng Isang Anarkista, the block had to wait for more than five hours after our class at 1:30. After "practicing" for our dance for the upcoming Sagala ng mag Sikat, we decided to hang out at Eastwood for the rest of the afternoon!
Supposedly we were supposed to watch a movie, but we wouldn't make it back to ADMU in time for the play if we watched, so we just played billiards.
Yes...Still have the hang of it, and those backspins are starting to kick up. :D
The play was hilarious by the way, that almost everytime the whole audience was laughing! Too bad we have to submit an analysis paper on that play for Fil in a week or so.
Anyway, yesterday, aside from going back to Saint Jude (again) for the Mass, my groupmates in English and I went to Binondo for our feature article. It has been a long time since I went back to that place, though I think nothing had changed.
After the "tour" around Binondo, I realized that some shopkeepers are not that friendly. I mean, I (my groupmates don't talk Chinese) politely ask for a photo of the merchandise (Chinese medicine, novelty items...) and they would either say "No" in a not-so-polite way or, for the more polite ones, just suggest a better place for us to go take pictures (because they want to make us leave). Well, when we rode the caleza, they had nothing to do when I kept on taking photos from the moving carriage. Hahaha.
So then I went straight to Saint Jude for the Mass with some former classmates and friends, and after talking with some teachers and visiting some younger friends in high school, we went straight to play DotA! Man I miss playing that game. Yeah, so I had the worst stats there, with only one kill (in both games) and more than five deaths I think.
I need to do my feature article and write some recoletters for fourth-year friends soon. Ciao...
Supposedly we were supposed to watch a movie, but we wouldn't make it back to ADMU in time for the play if we watched, so we just played billiards.
Yes...Still have the hang of it, and those backspins are starting to kick up. :D
The play was hilarious by the way, that almost everytime the whole audience was laughing! Too bad we have to submit an analysis paper on that play for Fil in a week or so.
Anyway, yesterday, aside from going back to Saint Jude (again) for the Mass, my groupmates in English and I went to Binondo for our feature article. It has been a long time since I went back to that place, though I think nothing had changed.
After the "tour" around Binondo, I realized that some shopkeepers are not that friendly. I mean, I (my groupmates don't talk Chinese) politely ask for a photo of the merchandise (Chinese medicine, novelty items...) and they would either say "No" in a not-so-polite way or, for the more polite ones, just suggest a better place for us to go take pictures (because they want to make us leave). Well, when we rode the caleza, they had nothing to do when I kept on taking photos from the moving carriage. Hahaha.
So then I went straight to Saint Jude for the Mass with some former classmates and friends, and after talking with some teachers and visiting some younger friends in high school, we went straight to play DotA! Man I miss playing that game. Yeah, so I had the worst stats there, with only one kill (in both games) and more than five deaths I think.
I need to do my feature article and write some recoletters for fourth-year friends soon. Ciao...

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页