吳永金傳

這件一言難盡的故事書記載了一個人的生活、過程、成就。只要每一天能緩緩地逝過去,作者能坐在電腦前慢慢地寫作,這故事能達到無邊無窮。 “明亮的月光, 照來我房裡。 我坐在窗邊, 心裡想著你。” -- 吳永金

星期五, 八月 25, 2006

It is yet another two-hour break for me here in ADMU so I'm passing the time by taking advantage of the free internet here.

It has been busy these past few days, with all the paperwork from English and Lit, not to mention the long test in Math and midterms in AMC!

This is my third time to update today actually (about last Friday's Sagala ng mga Sikat, but everytime I get to my third paragraph, this computer suddenly restarts! What the heck?! Oh well...Guess I'll have to write about that later when I get back home.

I already got my advisory marks yesterday, and I'm telling you it's not good. I only got a 2.4 QPI after averaging all the subjects. That's a good basis for me to do better...A LOT BETTER.

For the present Judenites reading this, did you know that the PAGminton is now open to alumni as well? I'm joining! :D I can't miss out on that.

I'll be surfing here for a little while. Or maybe I'll grab something to eat later at the caf and meet with Randolph and the others.

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]



<< 主页