吳永金傳

這件一言難盡的故事書記載了一個人的生活、過程、成就。只要每一天能緩緩地逝過去,作者能坐在電腦前慢慢地寫作,這故事能達到無邊無窮。 “明亮的月光, 照來我房裡。 我坐在窗邊, 心裡想著你。” -- 吳永金

星期三, 九月 13, 2006

Heart to Heart Matter

I’m in love…

Yup, that’s right. But that did not happen all instantaneously. It started early this year, as acquaintances, developing into a friendship and later, a close friendship. And because of a certain event, we got even closer to each other. As time passed, we got to know each other more and shared some laughs, until…

…there came that day, more than a week ago, when I realized that I am in love with her…and soon after my "confession," she slowly began to like me...

We sorta "exchanged vows" last Thursday, hoping that as time passes, everything will go smoothly and turn out good. For now, even if I love her and she is slowly having this feeling inside her, we are still very good and close friends. :D

She is so sweet and cool, and that only my closest friends and some blockmates know her face and/or name. I don’t think she would want her name posted in my blog; maybe next time. :D

…I’ve never felt this way before, yes I swear, all of my life…

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]



<< 主页