Break Time...
I'm just taking a break from all those studying today. Let's see...I'm done answering the sample long test of Doc Mara, and I've read the readings for English, Lit, and Filipino. After this, I'll be studying for our long test in PE tomorrow (seventy items!!).
I really need to focus a lot on schoolwork. Darn it! I totalled all my scores in Filipino, and guess what? I have a 36/80. Happy day for me! Miss Bellen told the class that for our advisory marks, one got a C+ (it's the highest possible mark for her), most got C's and D's, and one got an F. I'm guessing that would be me. But she said it does not, in any way, affect the final mark, so I still have around three months to make up for it! Good thing we have paperwork too; they comprise a greater percentage of the final mark. :)
And now, no more texting-too-often and idling around the house, being lazy doing some homework, and math is no exception! Actually, doing the exercises in math is a must already. Can't let people down, especially now, during this hard time.........
Oh well...Break's over...Gotta go.
I really need to focus a lot on schoolwork. Darn it! I totalled all my scores in Filipino, and guess what? I have a 36/80. Happy day for me! Miss Bellen told the class that for our advisory marks, one got a C+ (it's the highest possible mark for her), most got C's and D's, and one got an F. I'm guessing that would be me. But she said it does not, in any way, affect the final mark, so I still have around three months to make up for it! Good thing we have paperwork too; they comprise a greater percentage of the final mark. :)
And now, no more texting-too-often and idling around the house, being lazy doing some homework, and math is no exception! Actually, doing the exercises in math is a must already. Can't let people down, especially now, during this hard time.........
Oh well...Break's over...Gotta go.

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页