Missing Someone...
...She's somewhere far, far away...
At least I know that she is enjoying and having a great time with her classmates. I am already excited for their arrival tomorrow afternoon! Too bad I couldn't be there to see her because I need to go finish and finalize our group reporting for Lit for Friday tomorrow at Proj. 7, Q.C.
Not only do I miss her because she's away now...I miss her a lot even when she's here. Things have really become so hectic in school and we just can't simply neglect them for us, especially her, who is a very studious and diligent student. And that's why I understand kung hindi siya masyado nagte-text or if we suddenly can't meet (and I receive the text when I'm at the guard), and I don't mind that.
I'm glad to know she's having fun with her classmates there at their retreat. They'll be coming back tomorrow...Oh how I really wish I could be there to see her walk down their bus...
At least I know that she is enjoying and having a great time with her classmates. I am already excited for their arrival tomorrow afternoon! Too bad I couldn't be there to see her because I need to go finish and finalize our group reporting for Lit for Friday tomorrow at Proj. 7, Q.C.
Not only do I miss her because she's away now...I miss her a lot even when she's here. Things have really become so hectic in school and we just can't simply neglect them for us, especially her, who is a very studious and diligent student. And that's why I understand kung hindi siya masyado nagte-text or if we suddenly can't meet (and I receive the text when I'm at the guard), and I don't mind that.
I'm glad to know she's having fun with her classmates there at their retreat. They'll be coming back tomorrow...Oh how I really wish I could be there to see her walk down their bus...

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页