New Year's First Post
Yeah. I know it’s a little late for me to write something about the New Year and such. It’s just that I didn’t have the time to post an entry. I’ve been a little busy these couple of days, maybe because school is fast approaching. No… actually, classes already resume tomorrow!
Anyway, for New Year’s Day, we always have our lunch at the house of Ko-po (granddad’s sister) at Greenhills. For the past how many years, it has been a buffet and we would always stay there a little while to chat and mingle with other family members.
I borrowed Edric’s copy of “Mass” yesterday afternoon. I told myself, “I must finish the first four chapters just like Mrs. Magdaraog told us to for our informal theme.” But my thinking had to be tainted and defiled when I came through some scenes. Imagine! It all started when the maid peeped to our protagonist while taking a shower. And they would have “it” as a morning, noon, and afternoon “ritual.” I was already determined yesterday evening that I would not finish the book anymore if I would just come across those short but immense scenes, though it would be interesting to know what happened to the two in the end.
My sister, dad, and I went to my sa-ko-tiu's eye clinic this morning. It turns out that I have 20-20 vision, the perfect one!
Today is the last day of our Christmas vacation. And how do I spend it? I spend it at home, resting, doing my informal theme (for English), and waiting for tomorrow to come. And tomorrow I shall also see the beautiful grades of the different subjects...
Anyway, for New Year’s Day, we always have our lunch at the house of Ko-po (granddad’s sister) at Greenhills. For the past how many years, it has been a buffet and we would always stay there a little while to chat and mingle with other family members.
I borrowed Edric’s copy of “Mass” yesterday afternoon. I told myself, “I must finish the first four chapters just like Mrs. Magdaraog told us to for our informal theme.” But my thinking had to be tainted and defiled when I came through some scenes. Imagine! It all started when the maid peeped to our protagonist while taking a shower. And they would have “it” as a morning, noon, and afternoon “ritual.” I was already determined yesterday evening that I would not finish the book anymore if I would just come across those short but immense scenes, though it would be interesting to know what happened to the two in the end.
My sister, dad, and I went to my sa-ko-tiu's eye clinic this morning. It turns out that I have 20-20 vision, the perfect one!
Today is the last day of our Christmas vacation. And how do I spend it? I spend it at home, resting, doing my informal theme (for English), and waiting for tomorrow to come. And tomorrow I shall also see the beautiful grades of the different subjects...

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页