Victory!
It's a fact! Our batch has won the cheer-dance competition in this year's Sportsfest! Plus, our pep squad was awarded the best! Because of these, I feel better to compete in tomorrow's badminton tournament with the other batches. Even if Herschel is there, I'll still do my best and try to get the best out of him.
I was like screaming to the top of my voice along with Ran and the others as well as my fellow Seniors during the cheering competition! I can't get a straight read from my book (which I finished before coming home). I'm really so happy for the batch, especially the pep squad and the cheering squad! I congratulate them for a job well done.
Now, all that's left in my part is to rest and prepare for tomorrow's badminton games. I'll shoot for the gold, but if Herschel is really that of a player, then the silver medal isn't so bad as well. Dad has already been teaching me some tactics on how to fight in a singles' game, and I'm putting them to heart.
My uncle 三叔父 will come to visit from US this Friday! It's been around five years I think since he last came here... I'm already excited...
I was like screaming to the top of my voice along with Ran and the others as well as my fellow Seniors during the cheering competition! I can't get a straight read from my book (which I finished before coming home). I'm really so happy for the batch, especially the pep squad and the cheering squad! I congratulate them for a job well done.
Now, all that's left in my part is to rest and prepare for tomorrow's badminton games. I'll shoot for the gold, but if Herschel is really that of a player, then the silver medal isn't so bad as well. Dad has already been teaching me some tactics on how to fight in a singles' game, and I'm putting them to heart.
My uncle 三叔父 will come to visit from US this Friday! It's been around five years I think since he last came here... I'm already excited...

1 条评论:
Hehe.. arigatou gozaimasu, renka-san. the aftermath is now in my next entry. :)
作者
Earvin, 时间
周二 12月 20, 08:54:00 下午 2005
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页