吳永金傳

這件一言難盡的故事書記載了一個人的生活、過程、成就。只要每一天能緩緩地逝過去,作者能坐在電腦前慢慢地寫作,這故事能達到無邊無窮。 “明亮的月光, 照來我房裡。 我坐在窗邊, 心裡想著你。” -- 吳永金

星期一, 十二月 26, 2005

(Belated) Merry Christmas!!!!

I haven't updated for the past how-many days. Well, it's because that my uncle came from the US last Friday night and we've been going out since last Saturday. Second is that our internet load just expired last Friday.

Hmm... In the meantime, I'll keep this short since it's past midnight already.

My uncle still looks the same ever since he left five years ago (except for the new hair do). He can still understand and speak some Filipino and Chinese. Man! He's a tough badminton opponent! We each won a set when we played last Satuday at Eagle Ridge.

It was such a horrendous sight just this afternoon, when we were going to Greenhills. Another car happened to be in front of ours, and we were travelling slowly. One of the gates of a nearby house suddenly opened and their poodle (according to my sister and my mother) ran out. And the car in front ran over it (over its head to be exact). I didn't look at the awful sight anymore (hey! It's still in one piece, OK? Don't think that). I saw it "freeze" for a moment, then it was suddenly shaking. But what's worse is that that car didn't seem to mind and just went on its way! Damn that driver! He/She could've stopped or something to help the poor dog, but no! He/She would rather escape the dilemma he/she caused. You know? Those are the kinds of people who don't deserve to live in this world! I felt a sensation of anger inside me.

Anyway... leaving that aside. It was Christmas Day and I had to have the fever early morning. I suddenly woke up at one and my stomach started to hurt and I was feeling so cold. And I was feeble when I woke up at around eight or nine that I couldn't even rise up from bed. Good thing my dad gave me some Tylenol and later, a can of Bacchus energy drink to boost me up, and it did. Though I still felt a little chill during the day, everything else is fine, except my right thigh and right bicep.

Well. I must leave now. It think my twenty minutes is already up.

A happy Yuletide to everyone again!

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]



<< 主页