吳永金傳

這件一言難盡的故事書記載了一個人的生活、過程、成就。只要每一天能緩緩地逝過去,作者能坐在電腦前慢慢地寫作,這故事能達到無邊無窮。 “明亮的月光, 照來我房裡。 我坐在窗邊, 心裡想著你。” -- 吳永金

星期四, 十二月 22, 2005

Passing the Time...

What I'm doing right now:
1. typing my entry
2. listening to anime music
3. YM
4. procrastinating (actually there's nothing good to do here at home)
5. resting from Cotillion practice

Well, I feel good that despite the so-called "batch rivalry," the Juniors and the Seniors remain in good terms. Take the Sportsfest for example. There is good sportsmanship between the athletes. Of course during the game itself, the heat is up, but after, everything is back to smiles and congratulations. Also in my badminton games, Audrey (freshman) and some Juniors (Mervs, Geordan, and others) were supporting me in my game (remember I got the cramps and I was in a little disadvantage against some opponents).

It's really nice to see "rivals" getting along with each other. I don't know how to explain thoroughly that feeling... Maybe it only depends on the understanding of the people reading right now.

Well, again I congratulate the winners in the various sports and in the different events.

2 条评论:

  • Merry christmas! (almost wrote happy birthday there XP)

    Haha! Right now I'm hoping we get to be the overall champions! Last year na kasi e. Ang panget naman kung hindi pa tyo ung overall. Hay!

    作者 Blogger Raein, 时间 周日 12月 25, 10:32:00 下午 2005  

  • London bridge is falling down... haha...

    you're right... siguro lahat ng mga "galit" sa games lang mismo, but after shaking hands, tapos na rin ang lahat; one forgets the feelings he/she had during the game. plus, these games give players chances to improve themselves. I'm learning in fact some new things in badminton from them (the strong players in the sportsfest) and also from my dad. :D

    hehe... di pa nga ako nag-uupdate for the past three days... dumating nga kasi sa-tsiak ko plus naubusan na ng load ang internet... i'll be updating shortly, lyns.

    Tif, April pa bday ko.. ngehehe.. XD Happy Yuletide!

    We will be; we should be; we must be the overall champs for this year... I have my fingers crossed!

    作者 Blogger Earvin, 时间 周一 12月 26, 12:14:00 上午 2005  

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]



<< 主页