Three in One
I don’t have the time to update these days either because the subject to study is hard, someone is using the phone, or I was just plain sleepy. There isn’t really anything worth mentioning during these past few days (except that yesterday was my sister’s birthday), so let me summarize everything in a few sentences.
Wednesday. 歷史定期考 was a piece of cake and a walk in the park. Answering it was like lying on cloud nine. Although I already have some mistakes in it, that’s still fine. It was Margaret’s birthday too! And everyone in the classroom was like singing when she came in during the first period. And I happened to go with my dad at his badminton session at Battledore that night. He even taught me some tips on what to do in a singles tournament. I will be needing that next Tuesday.
Thursday (yesterday). It’s my sister’s birthday! She’s officially twenty-one years old. And she says that I look older than her. We’re saving the small party for Sunday. In the meantime, I studied FILI because it is too long and it is one of the subjects where I get below-average grades. Before going home, I played a few doubles games with Mervs, Audrey, Nicole, and Mr. Baccay at the new badminton courts. Too bad Herschel didn’t go; I was looking forward to see how he plays and what I’ll plan to do next Tuesday. I must concentrate and put 101%. We also went to the World Trade Center during the evening to look around and buy some items.
Friday (today). For the first time, I think I’ll get an 85 and above in Filipino! And this time, the thought that what happened last quarter was the opposite will not cloud my thoughts. ECO was fairly easy and practical though. I (and also Ran and Lance and others) only studied during the review period. The subject is practical and one only needs to listen to Mrs. Catama’s discussions to pass the quizzes and the exams.
I also tagged along with my parents too to a wedding nuptial tonight. The food is nothing really to rave about, except the dessert! Panacotta, assorted French pastries, and fresh fruits were lined up on the buffet table, and I ended up going back for dessert four times! It was really delectable.
And tomorrow is the dusk of the torment: 華文定期考. It’s fairly easy too, but not as easy as 歷史. But the coverage is much shorter. Well, bye for now.
Wednesday. 歷史定期考 was a piece of cake and a walk in the park. Answering it was like lying on cloud nine. Although I already have some mistakes in it, that’s still fine. It was Margaret’s birthday too! And everyone in the classroom was like singing when she came in during the first period. And I happened to go with my dad at his badminton session at Battledore that night. He even taught me some tips on what to do in a singles tournament. I will be needing that next Tuesday.
Thursday (yesterday). It’s my sister’s birthday! She’s officially twenty-one years old. And she says that I look older than her. We’re saving the small party for Sunday. In the meantime, I studied FILI because it is too long and it is one of the subjects where I get below-average grades. Before going home, I played a few doubles games with Mervs, Audrey, Nicole, and Mr. Baccay at the new badminton courts. Too bad Herschel didn’t go; I was looking forward to see how he plays and what I’ll plan to do next Tuesday. I must concentrate and put 101%. We also went to the World Trade Center during the evening to look around and buy some items.
Friday (today). For the first time, I think I’ll get an 85 and above in Filipino! And this time, the thought that what happened last quarter was the opposite will not cloud my thoughts. ECO was fairly easy and practical though. I (and also Ran and Lance and others) only studied during the review period. The subject is practical and one only needs to listen to Mrs. Catama’s discussions to pass the quizzes and the exams.
I also tagged along with my parents too to a wedding nuptial tonight. The food is nothing really to rave about, except the dessert! Panacotta, assorted French pastries, and fresh fruits were lined up on the buffet table, and I ended up going back for dessert four times! It was really delectable.
And tomorrow is the dusk of the torment: 華文定期考. It’s fairly easy too, but not as easy as 歷史. But the coverage is much shorter. Well, bye for now.

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页