Salvation (again)!
Exams are over! I felt a burst of energy as I finished writing the last “堅” word in the last 問答... It's over once again. Now, there's only one quarter left to go...
Miss Majul already told some group representatives for the thesis of what to do. From what I hear, it really will be a burden on our shoulders, so we must all begin doing it during this vacation and brainstorm with the groupmates on the topic of study.
I invited Lance and Sam over to our house just this afternoon since they won't be doing anything at school until around four. At first, Lance's hand was itching to play D2LOD, then later I told them that we just play a little Monopoly (in the old computer) so that Samuel can play too. Well, the game took a while and we didn't finish it since they had to go back to school to be fetched.
I'm all alone now again... *sigh* And there's no one at YM right now...
Miss Majul already told some group representatives for the thesis of what to do. From what I hear, it really will be a burden on our shoulders, so we must all begin doing it during this vacation and brainstorm with the groupmates on the topic of study.
I invited Lance and Sam over to our house just this afternoon since they won't be doing anything at school until around four. At first, Lance's hand was itching to play D2LOD, then later I told them that we just play a little Monopoly (in the old computer) so that Samuel can play too. Well, the game took a while and we didn't finish it since they had to go back to school to be fetched.
I'm all alone now again... *sigh* And there's no one at YM right now...

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页