Christmas Outing
Well, I failed to update last Wednesday because there wasn't enough time that evening. And we left for Baguio as early as 4:30 in the morning, after bringing my uncle to the airport at around 5.
Like I said, my uncle left for Wisconsin last Thursday. After bringing him to the airport, we went straight to Baguio. Who went there were my parents and my grandparents and (of course) I. My sister didn't want to go so she just stayed with my aunt.
This year's Baguio vacation had less activities compared to the past years. Generally what we just did were sleep in the hotel room (of Baguio Country Club), eat, and travel around Burnham Park. But for me, I got to do better things than that!
Well, aside from the delectable, scrumptious, and palattable buffets (nagugutom na ba kayo?) and the cozy mattress, I got to play the PS2 at the game room! Not only that, I played for a total of seven hours but paid for only two hours! Hahahaha... And five of those seven hours were spent in playing the ever-addicting Samurai Warriors. The only thing is that you have to start from scratch, so I played Kunoichi starting from Rank 1, and when I finished, she was already "Night Crawler," Rank 17! I already told Randolph that if we will ever stay at Makati Shangrila for the night after the prom, he must bring his PS2 along with his Samurai Warrious CD.
What else? I saw some friends and a lot of VIPs at BCC. "Lucky" Manzano, the President and the First Gentleman, "Chavit" Singson, Mike Defensor, and Nanette Inventor were among some of them.
Hmm... Nothing else worth mentioning aside from the food and the relaxation. Oh! I forgot to mention before that I have started writing my own Chinese "novel" during the exam week, and I continued it while doing nothing inside the hotel room.
Well, half an hour to go before the year ends and another begins. May the year 2006 be a year of good luck, hope, prosperity, and jubilation for everyone! I am wishing all of you the best.
Like I said, my uncle left for Wisconsin last Thursday. After bringing him to the airport, we went straight to Baguio. Who went there were my parents and my grandparents and (of course) I. My sister didn't want to go so she just stayed with my aunt.
This year's Baguio vacation had less activities compared to the past years. Generally what we just did were sleep in the hotel room (of Baguio Country Club), eat, and travel around Burnham Park. But for me, I got to do better things than that!
Well, aside from the delectable, scrumptious, and palattable buffets (nagugutom na ba kayo?) and the cozy mattress, I got to play the PS2 at the game room! Not only that, I played for a total of seven hours but paid for only two hours! Hahahaha... And five of those seven hours were spent in playing the ever-addicting Samurai Warriors. The only thing is that you have to start from scratch, so I played Kunoichi starting from Rank 1, and when I finished, she was already "Night Crawler," Rank 17! I already told Randolph that if we will ever stay at Makati Shangrila for the night after the prom, he must bring his PS2 along with his Samurai Warrious CD.
What else? I saw some friends and a lot of VIPs at BCC. "Lucky" Manzano, the President and the First Gentleman, "Chavit" Singson, Mike Defensor, and Nanette Inventor were among some of them.
Hmm... Nothing else worth mentioning aside from the food and the relaxation. Oh! I forgot to mention before that I have started writing my own Chinese "novel" during the exam week, and I continued it while doing nothing inside the hotel room.
Well, half an hour to go before the year ends and another begins. May the year 2006 be a year of good luck, hope, prosperity, and jubilation for everyone! I am wishing all of you the best.

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页