Exams Begin...
The dawn of a new torment begins... the periodical examinations week.
I think I don't have that much vigor to study the whole afternoon or evening for the subjects. Take Physics for example. I just read the book for around an hour, and since Ran called up, I just left TW for the exam day. And yesterday, I didn't study a wee bit of Math or English; rather, I read more than thirty long pages and three nice chapters of 射鵰英雄傳 (which is more than the usual). And I've lost some energy into studying 歷史. I just want to rest from the past tiring days.
I got 98 in Bookkeeping! I'm so so happy! We haven't rechecked Computer yet because other teachers took Mr. Pardinas' period. Physics exam yesterday was alright. I'm glad Ran did well too. TW was a little hard, especially the paraphrasing. It's hard to explain some of the quotes! And today, time was short for most people in the Math exam. Mr. Baccay even became a little furious because almost no one wanted to submit his/her paper. And English... like I said, I didn't study that much yesterday. But I think it will turn out alright.
歷史 is yet to come... one of my fave subjects...
I think I don't have that much vigor to study the whole afternoon or evening for the subjects. Take Physics for example. I just read the book for around an hour, and since Ran called up, I just left TW for the exam day. And yesterday, I didn't study a wee bit of Math or English; rather, I read more than thirty long pages and three nice chapters of 射鵰英雄傳 (which is more than the usual). And I've lost some energy into studying 歷史. I just want to rest from the past tiring days.
I got 98 in Bookkeeping! I'm so so happy! We haven't rechecked Computer yet because other teachers took Mr. Pardinas' period. Physics exam yesterday was alright. I'm glad Ran did well too. TW was a little hard, especially the paraphrasing. It's hard to explain some of the quotes! And today, time was short for most people in the Math exam. Mr. Baccay even became a little furious because almost no one wanted to submit his/her paper. And English... like I said, I didn't study that much yesterday. But I think it will turn out alright.
歷史 is yet to come... one of my fave subjects...

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页