Procrastinating...
I just got home from the barber shop. I'm bored; I'm alone; I don't want to study. There's this thing that makes me feel a little down. I don't even like to read my book right now (maybe later...)
Hmm... speaking of that book, maybe some of you guys are wondering why I keep mentioning 《射鵰英雄傳》 out of nowhere. Well, it is a very good book, and oftentimes I sacrifice studying or stay too long in the comfort room just to finish some few pages. Let me give you a brief summary of the forty-chapter, 773-page novel, in its own language.
《射鵰英雄傳》是金庸的精品之一,是一本很有名的武俠小説。故事是發生在南宋年間,岳飛之死後,北邊的大金國侵擾我朝。
此書主要人物是郭靖。父親被奸賊殺之後,他與母親及師父們到漠北居住,在鐵木真的管轄之下過生活。郭靖每日是不斷地吃苦練功。長到十八嵗,他跟衆位恩師回江南,途中遇到了容貌艷麗的黃蓉。
郭黃二人周遊江南,有時遭逢到一些兇狠的武功高強的惡人,但幸好也遇到了相異品行的武林高手。兩人在他們的教導之下武功、内功大進。無論事情有多難,靖、蓉二人永不分開,產生了愛情。
故事主要是記敍靖、蓉如何克服各種大難、如何面對敵人、如何爲了心中親愛的人而互相保護。郭靖殺父之仇能報嗎?故事中的《九陰真經》怎樣對個個人物和要事有大影響?後來故事如何轉變?您就得看這本何等了不起的小説再知曉便是。
If you don't have the will to read more than seven hundred pages filled with very tiny Chinese characters, I know there are some sites on the internet which have English translations of the novel. Just type "Jin Yong" or "Legend of Condor Hero" on your search engine and you'll see them there.
Here's an image of the cover page. I apologize since the front is a little "worn-out."

Well, now I have the vim to read a few pages of it! Leave 歷史 'til eight or nine, or maybe tomorrow... Haha...
Just like what people used to say in old times: 告辭!
Hmm... speaking of that book, maybe some of you guys are wondering why I keep mentioning 《射鵰英雄傳》 out of nowhere. Well, it is a very good book, and oftentimes I sacrifice studying or stay too long in the comfort room just to finish some few pages. Let me give you a brief summary of the forty-chapter, 773-page novel, in its own language.
《射鵰英雄傳》是金庸的精品之一,是一本很有名的武俠小説。故事是發生在南宋年間,岳飛之死後,北邊的大金國侵擾我朝。
此書主要人物是郭靖。父親被奸賊殺之後,他與母親及師父們到漠北居住,在鐵木真的管轄之下過生活。郭靖每日是不斷地吃苦練功。長到十八嵗,他跟衆位恩師回江南,途中遇到了容貌艷麗的黃蓉。
郭黃二人周遊江南,有時遭逢到一些兇狠的武功高強的惡人,但幸好也遇到了相異品行的武林高手。兩人在他們的教導之下武功、内功大進。無論事情有多難,靖、蓉二人永不分開,產生了愛情。
故事主要是記敍靖、蓉如何克服各種大難、如何面對敵人、如何爲了心中親愛的人而互相保護。郭靖殺父之仇能報嗎?故事中的《九陰真經》怎樣對個個人物和要事有大影響?後來故事如何轉變?您就得看這本何等了不起的小説再知曉便是。
If you don't have the will to read more than seven hundred pages filled with very tiny Chinese characters, I know there are some sites on the internet which have English translations of the novel. Just type "Jin Yong" or "Legend of Condor Hero" on your search engine and you'll see them there.
Here's an image of the cover page. I apologize since the front is a little "worn-out."

Well, now I have the vim to read a few pages of it! Leave 歷史 'til eight or nine, or maybe tomorrow... Haha...
Just like what people used to say in old times: 告辭!

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页