吳永金傳

這件一言難盡的故事書記載了一個人的生活、過程、成就。只要每一天能緩緩地逝過去,作者能坐在電腦前慢慢地寫作,這故事能達到無邊無窮。 “明亮的月光, 照來我房裡。 我坐在窗邊, 心裡想著你。” -- 吳永金

星期二, 十二月 06, 2005

The Tides Turn...

I hate today's 華文平測! I did not do well in 填空. (Well, it's a little understandable since I only began to study yesterday night at around eight.) And my make-up test in Physics yesterday... I only got a 31/45! I was all surprised when Miss Traje suddenly called me for the test. I was planning to go to her during recess PM to ask for a schedule, but she got to me first...

The bell almost got the best of me again! It was set a little too early again. It was only 7:18 on my cell phone (which is exactly school time) when the bell rang! I ran like hell when the prayer started. I was already at the fifth floor; I continued running. (Mrs. Alfonso happened to be looking at 2D and didn't notice me...) Mrs. Caduan was kind enough to let me in when she saw me standing near the classroom door.

Chris and I wanted to see the new taraflex badminton courts at the new 福神父 building. Well, I think it's fine. The only problem is that there aren't any restrooms nearby. Hey! Making tired players walk up to the CR near the canteen is tiring. Plus, it's a little dirty. That's my only comment.

bye...


PS: By the way, this is already my 50th post! Nothing really... happened to notice that while I was running through my posts... Hehe... :)

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]



<< 主页