Jubilation
This IS the day: the day when all the administrators and the personnel of SJCS and also some VIP’s witness the opening of the new Fu Shen Fu building. Even the JL’s and the CAT were deployed to guard and to welcome the guests. (And in return, they get to see all of them.) Among the VIP’s were tycoon Lucio Tan and Congressman Salvador Escudero.
We were having fun playing the Chinese music as they entered the music room at the sixth floor. I didn’t see the politicians though, only the alumni and some old faces. We had to wait for more than two hours though; the Mass took a little while to finish.
It was a merry lunch for everyone. Lines of buffet tables are put at the fifth floor dining hall. As usual, I get to eat a little more (my mom told me so when I texted her that I won’t be able to eat lunch here at home). Food was great!
For the readers who want to read about everything that happened by detail, I can’t give all since we were only inside the music room most of the time. For what I know, there was a dragon dance at the ground floor, and a Mass followed at the new chapel at the second floor. And there was a ribbon-cutting ceremony for every floor.
I toured Ran around the new building. He was so amazed, especially at the computer lab and at the priests’ residence. I saw the ballet room too. The priests’ residence is like a fancy two-storey house similar to Fontana!
Well, after lunch, I initiated that we play badminton at the new badminton courts. And since Sharmaine had two racquets, and one of my friends in the orchestra brought three, we started playing. Mr. Baccay later came and we were doing some warm-ups (but he was making me run back and forth at the badminton court). Miss Traje and here sister followed and there we had a doubles match (it was around two by then), best of three sets. Miss Traje’s sister was my partner. And to increase the duration of the game (and the time I get to play), Mr. Baccay and I were giving the shuttles to them whenever we can, and it was enjoyable! But despite that, there’s still a Physics test tomorrow. I should’ve asked her if I could be exempted from the quiz if her sister and I defeat them... Haha...
And at around 3:30, the people slowly left, leaving Sharms and I behind. Well, we were just hitting shuttlecocks for around an hour, until my dad came to fetch me. Leslie came at around quarter to four and we were smashing the shuttle. When she was tired and sweating already, she left. I only felt tired before our three-set game and after everything. Well, those are badminton games that are truly enjoyable.
...and so is the day! It's a memorable experience for the students and the personnel alike, and this day is deeply engraved in the hearts of Judenites and in the whole history of Saint Jude.
We were having fun playing the Chinese music as they entered the music room at the sixth floor. I didn’t see the politicians though, only the alumni and some old faces. We had to wait for more than two hours though; the Mass took a little while to finish.
It was a merry lunch for everyone. Lines of buffet tables are put at the fifth floor dining hall. As usual, I get to eat a little more (my mom told me so when I texted her that I won’t be able to eat lunch here at home). Food was great!
For the readers who want to read about everything that happened by detail, I can’t give all since we were only inside the music room most of the time. For what I know, there was a dragon dance at the ground floor, and a Mass followed at the new chapel at the second floor. And there was a ribbon-cutting ceremony for every floor.
I toured Ran around the new building. He was so amazed, especially at the computer lab and at the priests’ residence. I saw the ballet room too. The priests’ residence is like a fancy two-storey house similar to Fontana!
Well, after lunch, I initiated that we play badminton at the new badminton courts. And since Sharmaine had two racquets, and one of my friends in the orchestra brought three, we started playing. Mr. Baccay later came and we were doing some warm-ups (but he was making me run back and forth at the badminton court). Miss Traje and here sister followed and there we had a doubles match (it was around two by then), best of three sets. Miss Traje’s sister was my partner. And to increase the duration of the game (and the time I get to play), Mr. Baccay and I were giving the shuttles to them whenever we can, and it was enjoyable! But despite that, there’s still a Physics test tomorrow. I should’ve asked her if I could be exempted from the quiz if her sister and I defeat them... Haha...
And at around 3:30, the people slowly left, leaving Sharms and I behind. Well, we were just hitting shuttlecocks for around an hour, until my dad came to fetch me. Leslie came at around quarter to four and we were smashing the shuttle. When she was tired and sweating already, she left. I only felt tired before our three-set game and after everything. Well, those are badminton games that are truly enjoyable.
...and so is the day! It's a memorable experience for the students and the personnel alike, and this day is deeply engraved in the hearts of Judenites and in the whole history of Saint Jude.

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页