Feeding Frenzy
After the Scouts’ Investiture yesterday morning (and reading a lot of pages of《射鵰英雄傳》), we immediately went to the barkada’s monthly eat out. This time, it was held in Heaven and Eggs restaurant at Tomas Morato, Q.C.. I could say that I had a satisfactory lunch there, but I was too bored after eating, so I continued reading the Chinese novel, finishing a chapter and a half.
Then we went to SM Megamall for there was a big sale on shoes at the Megatrade Hall, and my dad wanted to go there. When we arrived, my sister kept on saying that lunch was not all that “complete.” She wanted to eat at Sbarro, and she asked me to go with her.
I only ordered a half-order of Spaghetti Alfredo while she ordered a slice (a big slice) of mushroom pizza and later, a half-order of baked ziti with extra meaty sauce! When I finished with my “snack,” she said that she couldn’t finish hers, and she had to give some to me. Well in the end, I ended up finishing one fourth of the pizza slice and also half of the baked ziti, and I was really full already.
Then we went to the fifth floor to look for our parents. It seems like they didn’t buy anything; the shoes either could still be expensive or do not have any good designs my dad wants. My mom later said that she wants to look for Christmas decors. So the males and the females parted ways, only to find out later that my dad was also going to Sbarro to eat a little! And I only realized that when we walked far already.
After doing an errand, I went to him, and in the end, I also ended up finishing around a quarter of the Chicken Parmegiana with Rice...
We went home at around seven, and while I was waiting for my sister to finish up with her internet (Randolph needed my help in Bookkeeping), I suddenly slept for around two hours, finding out later that I had missed the 8:00 mass at Pius! Well anyway, after helping Ran, I first finished the remaining two pages of 第二十九回∶鐡掌峰頂 before starting to study Computer.
It was our Bookkeeping and Computer exams for today. By helping Ran, I also studied BK, and I read the Computer handouts for around thirty minutes yesterday evening at ten. The exams were easy (though I forgot one or two terms in Comp. and some advantages of RDBMS over crude file systems).
Then we went to SM Megamall for there was a big sale on shoes at the Megatrade Hall, and my dad wanted to go there. When we arrived, my sister kept on saying that lunch was not all that “complete.” She wanted to eat at Sbarro, and she asked me to go with her.
I only ordered a half-order of Spaghetti Alfredo while she ordered a slice (a big slice) of mushroom pizza and later, a half-order of baked ziti with extra meaty sauce! When I finished with my “snack,” she said that she couldn’t finish hers, and she had to give some to me. Well in the end, I ended up finishing one fourth of the pizza slice and also half of the baked ziti, and I was really full already.
Then we went to the fifth floor to look for our parents. It seems like they didn’t buy anything; the shoes either could still be expensive or do not have any good designs my dad wants. My mom later said that she wants to look for Christmas decors. So the males and the females parted ways, only to find out later that my dad was also going to Sbarro to eat a little! And I only realized that when we walked far already.
After doing an errand, I went to him, and in the end, I also ended up finishing around a quarter of the Chicken Parmegiana with Rice...
We went home at around seven, and while I was waiting for my sister to finish up with her internet (Randolph needed my help in Bookkeeping), I suddenly slept for around two hours, finding out later that I had missed the 8:00 mass at Pius! Well anyway, after helping Ran, I first finished the remaining two pages of 第二十九回∶鐡掌峰頂 before starting to study Computer.
It was our Bookkeeping and Computer exams for today. By helping Ran, I also studied BK, and I read the Computer handouts for around thirty minutes yesterday evening at ten. The exams were easy (though I forgot one or two terms in Comp. and some advantages of RDBMS over crude file systems).

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页