吳永金傳

這件一言難盡的故事書記載了一個人的生活、過程、成就。只要每一天能緩緩地逝過去,作者能坐在電腦前慢慢地寫作,這故事能達到無邊無窮。 “明亮的月光, 照來我房裡。 我坐在窗邊, 心裡想著你。” -- 吳永金

星期日, 十一月 27, 2005

November 27, 2005

Since Mom is out of town and Dad has another badminton tournament at QC, my sister and I visited my grandparents (motherside) at Caloocan.

Well, I can sum up the day in a few words: watched VCD's, slept, and ate. Yup. We watched Resident Evil 1 and 2 the whole morning! And during the afternoon, I slept a little... until my aunt woke me up. But what was a little iring is that she was meddling with my messages in my inbox just to look for quotes and even deleted some "important" messages... Basta.

Hmm... nothing else worth mentioning except that I get to see my (another) cute cousin! But during the whole time, he was just silent... And since during the afternoon, I was already bored that I slept, I only finished one and a half chapters of El Fili and a few pages of 射鵰英雄傳.

After my dad went back from badminton (unfortunately, he didn't make it in the semis), we went to have dinner at Sweet Inspirations!

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]



<< 主页