吳永金傳

這件一言難盡的故事書記載了一個人的生活、過程、成就。只要每一天能緩緩地逝過去,作者能坐在電腦前慢慢地寫作,這故事能達到無邊無窮。 “明亮的月光, 照來我房裡。 我坐在窗邊, 心裡想著你。” -- 吳永金

星期四, 十一月 24, 2005

A Weird Dream

Can anyone interpret this dream for me?

I was in a rectangular-shaped room, just like twice the size of a typical bedroom, walls painted light orange with a few windows near the edge of the ceiling and the walls. A third of the room is carpeted; the remaining is a swimming pool, as in the exact remaining. No tiles whatsoever were used in this pool, just the walls and the edge of the carpeted floor. A white door is also near the edge of the pool.

It was around dusk already for I can barely see the light from outside. There in the pool were Ran, Lance, Sam, and I. We were flapping our hands like ducks there inside, enjoying the dip in the pool. I remember one of us who kept on doing the dog crawl, to and fro the pool; I just forgot who it was. The strangest thing is that we were wearing our normal clothing while swimming and none of us were even wet.

The next thing I knew, I was out of the pool, perfectly dry, standing near the other end of the room. Suddenly, Tiffany, along with two other female companions whom I forgot and did not pay that much attention too, charged into the room. Tiffany showed me her left hand which had suffered a minor burn near the knuckles, and wearing a sad face, she didn’t say a word. Suddenly, I notice that there is a table nearby, and a full bottle of ethyl alcohol, opened, sits at the edge with a cotton ball on top of it. I immediately grabbed the cotton and the bottle and squirted some alcohol on the cotton ball. My facial expression told her that it would hurt a bit, and she was nodding her head slightly. As I was dabbing the cotton ball to her wound, she grabbed her left wrist tightly with her right hand, and I also saw her face, showing an expression of slight pain. So I was gently blowing the wound I was dabbing with alcohol, and she seemed to be at ease, smiling.

Ran, Lance, and Sam were stilling flapping their hands like crazy by the way, laughing with wide-open mouths.

It is another queer thing that throughout that dream, no sound could be heard. Silence broke through the room, and no one spoke a word. Our faces conveyed what we said.

After that, my cell phone went off, meaning that it was already 5:50 in the morning.



Well, since 2A went for an outreach, Randolph and I didn’t have to worry much about rowdy members in the investiture practice. When I told Ran about the dream, he only had this to say, "Did you know Earvin that water is a literary archetype for sex?" We left early to attend 國樂 practice at nine. Randolph left at around ten and I left at around quarter to eleven for a math review with Mrs. Caduan. After answering the mock test, I had lunch at Winslaine, when Lance and FO arrived later, and I stayed with them until one. When Lance’s driver came, FO and I also went home already, and here I am.

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]



<< 主页