吳永金傳

這件一言難盡的故事書記載了一個人的生活、過程、成就。只要每一天能緩緩地逝過去,作者能坐在電腦前慢慢地寫作,這故事能達到無邊無窮。 “明亮的月光, 照來我房裡。 我坐在窗邊, 心裡想著你。” -- 吳永金

星期三, 十一月 23, 2005

Badminton Tryouts

I was waiting for the bell to strike during dismissal, because I really wanted to tryout for the badminton Sportsfest. But before we proceed to that, let me iterate on some other stuff that happened during the day.

Hmm... All I can say is that I'm getting to like TW more and more each passing Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday (that is, if she's not absent). Miss Majul teaches very well (despite the difficulty of a less familiar teaching environment) and I am now more inclined to write. Maybe it's because of when my great-grand uncle told me to write a Chinese essay about my Beijing Tour, and that Miss Majul is very skilled in teaching Technical Writing. And now I'm wanting to write another Chinese story after 風雪無情. And maybe it's also because that I write a lot here at my blog, don't you think?

Anyway, because there are now "formal" tryouts for the badminton Sportsfest, more people joined, both boys and girls. And Leslie asked me to choose the boys whom I think are capable of competing. (That means, I'm in! hehe... ) We stayed until around six and the sky was already dark and my batchmates can't see the ball clearly.

Well... this should be it. I have a lot of chatmates at YM right now, so I better go now... Ciao!

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]



<< 主页