吳永金傳

這件一言難盡的故事書記載了一個人的生活、過程、成就。只要每一天能緩緩地逝過去,作者能坐在電腦前慢慢地寫作,這故事能達到無邊無窮。 “明亮的月光, 照來我房裡。 我坐在窗邊, 心裡想著你。” -- 吳永金

星期四, 十一月 17, 2005

Field Trip 2005

It was such a tiring and fun day today. We had our field trip at the Villamor Air Force Museum, the Libingan ng mga Bayani, and the best of them all: Enchanted Kingdom!

The only thing that I could say about the trip to the air force museum is that when I was feeling President of the Philippines as I was going down the private jet of the late President Marcos, as in I was waving my hands before going down. And my friends happened to see me!

Then it was off to EK! We got there at around 10:30 and Leslie already told us in the bus that we, the 4B, will first ride the Anchors' Away before anything else, and we did! Only some were already missing.

FO, Warren, and I were trying to find Ran and the others from 4A, later finding out that they were at the paintballs! We let Richard and Jefferson go with us, so it was a four on five. My gun was jammed; it fired almost around ten bullets in my first shot, right when I aimed for Chris' helmet (or head). Lance and I were hiding behind our bunkers, then we each had an open shot against each other. We were like patiently aiming towards the other, forgetting that the opponent could fire anytime. Still, when we shot, it didn't strike. I was THIS close to hitting Lance's head. I was shot once too! (I don't know who it was who hit me.) That was fun! It was a first-time experience.

Then, we rode the more thrilling rides like Anchors' Away (again, twice), Dodge'm, Bump 'n Splash, and the Jungle Log Jam. This was the first time I didn't ride the Grand Carousel, the Rio Grande Rapids, and the Rialto. The lines at the rapids and the Rialto were too darned long that the group didn't have that much heart to wait. We just kept on going to the Anchors' Away and Flying Fiesta.

It was funny. Randolph at first didn't have the courage to ride the Anchors' Away. (This was his first time.) Since the other eight were unanimous in riding it, he just tagged along, but sat at the middle part. After the ride, he was like saying, "Celot! Pila ulit tayo! Gusto ko na sa dulo ah?!" And we did.

It was also fun looking at the teachers' different expressions while they were riding! Mrs. Camacho was shouting; Miss Traje was just wala lang; Mr. Pardiñas was just raising both his hands when the boat went high. We insisted that Mrs. Catama, Mrs. Caduan, and Mrs. Magdaraog to ride too, but sadly, Mrs. Caduan can't since her son can't ride (due to height defficiency) and she must look over him. Mrs. Catama didn't feel so good after the ride, and Mrs. Magdaraog was saying, "Who was the one responsible for letting me ride here?" It was also her first time and she has not gotten the hang of it yet.

Time was short this morning and afternooon. I really wish that we could stay there until around five, but I'm already a little tired. Too bad.

Now that I'm home, after the fun and all, I'll begin to continue my homework and to think for the flag thing for the Social Studies Program.

Ciao!

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]



<< 主页