Some Realizations
Why does the practice have to be again postponed to next week? It baffles!
It was such a cold day today. My hands shiver to the bones.
I really don't want to remember that incident that affected me so much. I could feel the "tightening" within my chest during the Holy Mass. That time, the feeling itself dwells in me. Now, it's only the mere thought of it, so I'm OK now.
It's Sharmaine's birthday today! Like what she said in the cbox, she let two boxes of pizza be delivered to school so that we could have a small party there. Even if she kept on saying that I don't need to give here a gift of any sort, I still managed to buy a broach from 2A's Friendship Booth as my token.
We went to Glorietta tonight to watch Harry Potter and also to eat dinner. But by the time we finished dinner, my dad and I were already bored. Plus, the movie starts at 9:40 (the other at 10:20) and we don't have the heart to watch until way-past-midight. So we just went home at around 9:30.
And here I am now, tired and a little sleepy...
It was such a cold day today. My hands shiver to the bones.
I really don't want to remember that incident that affected me so much. I could feel the "tightening" within my chest during the Holy Mass. That time, the feeling itself dwells in me. Now, it's only the mere thought of it, so I'm OK now.
It's Sharmaine's birthday today! Like what she said in the cbox, she let two boxes of pizza be delivered to school so that we could have a small party there. Even if she kept on saying that I don't need to give here a gift of any sort, I still managed to buy a broach from 2A's Friendship Booth as my token.
We went to Glorietta tonight to watch Harry Potter and also to eat dinner. But by the time we finished dinner, my dad and I were already bored. Plus, the movie starts at 9:40 (the other at 10:20) and we don't have the heart to watch until way-past-midight. So we just went home at around 9:30.
And here I am now, tired and a little sleepy...

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页