Exasperation
It’s fun to sleep from seven to 10:30, don’t you think?
After dinner, I just lied down my bed, and the next thing I knew, my father was at the side, asking me if there was homework to do. Well, there’s only the 歷史臨測, and I can study that tomorrow.
With regards to the Mr. and Miss Earth Pageant, finally we could have a practice tomorrow. I hope I could do well as well as the others. My only problem is that a lot of people can’t go to practices because of other reasons like practicing for the Sportsfest, tutoring, and the like. Mrs. Catama really wants to see the intro already, and postponing practices because of that just isn’t the way.
I forgot to mention that starting last Tuesday, my dismissal time will be, the earliest, at 5:30. This is to give way to math reviews with Mr. Baccay and Mrs. Caduan for the UP Stats Challenge and the MTAP respectively. Aside from that, I need to hold at most two practices for the Social Studies Program (also the Mr. and Miss Earth Pageant). And I’m sure that not too far from today, I also need to stay for the making of the Chimes with Miss Majul, Tiffy, and the others. Oh! I forgot. I’m sure there’ll be also stays until six or later for the cotillion dance for the prom. (Clarissa and I are a little nervous since we don’t have the sleight of hand for dancing.)
Time is short, and I must do my best to be able to fit all those tight schedules in.
It’s getting late. (Look who’s talking.) Somehow I was able to make up for lost sleep, but now I can’t sleep until around later.
Adieu.
After dinner, I just lied down my bed, and the next thing I knew, my father was at the side, asking me if there was homework to do. Well, there’s only the 歷史臨測, and I can study that tomorrow.
With regards to the Mr. and Miss Earth Pageant, finally we could have a practice tomorrow. I hope I could do well as well as the others. My only problem is that a lot of people can’t go to practices because of other reasons like practicing for the Sportsfest, tutoring, and the like. Mrs. Catama really wants to see the intro already, and postponing practices because of that just isn’t the way.
I forgot to mention that starting last Tuesday, my dismissal time will be, the earliest, at 5:30. This is to give way to math reviews with Mr. Baccay and Mrs. Caduan for the UP Stats Challenge and the MTAP respectively. Aside from that, I need to hold at most two practices for the Social Studies Program (also the Mr. and Miss Earth Pageant). And I’m sure that not too far from today, I also need to stay for the making of the Chimes with Miss Majul, Tiffy, and the others. Oh! I forgot. I’m sure there’ll be also stays until six or later for the cotillion dance for the prom. (Clarissa and I are a little nervous since we don’t have the sleight of hand for dancing.)
Time is short, and I must do my best to be able to fit all those tight schedules in.
It’s getting late. (Look who’s talking.) Somehow I was able to make up for lost sleep, but now I can’t sleep until around later.
Adieu.

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页