Ominous Events
Yes! I'm included in the UP Stats Challenge this upcoming February! Lynne and Jona will be my teammates, and I'm sure they are also very happy and excited.
Today, I didn't have a good morning because of the heavy traffic situation. It was pouring hard and my dad had to bring me to school. The only problem is that it took us more than twenty minutes just to turn left at the Nagtahan Rotunda. Despite my (still) aching legs, I had to walk all the way to school (running a little). I made it to the classroom just in time.
Another bad thing that happened is that my water jug broke. After I drank some water, the jug slipped my hands and hit the ground straight, resulting to a flood near my place.
It's good to see our English teacher back to her old self again. Really, it feels so nice.
Tomorrow will be the pictorial for those who participated in the 2005 Australian Mathematics Competition last August 04. I can't wait to see my certificate. I want to see my results...
I am still going to 柯老師 to ask for her picture and those of her staff. At first, she just wanted me to scan their pictures from the older Chimes (the most recent so far is 2002), but Miss Majul and Tiffy (I already omitted the "Ma'am" part ok? =p) need their MOST RECENT pictures. Well, I brought more feeling and deeper words to her, and in the end, the Chinese teachers themselves will be the one to go to the studio (already organized by the administrations office) and have their pictures taken.
I'm leaving now. Goodbye and thank you!
Today, I didn't have a good morning because of the heavy traffic situation. It was pouring hard and my dad had to bring me to school. The only problem is that it took us more than twenty minutes just to turn left at the Nagtahan Rotunda. Despite my (still) aching legs, I had to walk all the way to school (running a little). I made it to the classroom just in time.
Another bad thing that happened is that my water jug broke. After I drank some water, the jug slipped my hands and hit the ground straight, resulting to a flood near my place.
It's good to see our English teacher back to her old self again. Really, it feels so nice.
Tomorrow will be the pictorial for those who participated in the 2005 Australian Mathematics Competition last August 04. I can't wait to see my certificate. I want to see my results...
I am still going to 柯老師 to ask for her picture and those of her staff. At first, she just wanted me to scan their pictures from the older Chimes (the most recent so far is 2002), but Miss Majul and Tiffy (I already omitted the "Ma'am" part ok? =p) need their MOST RECENT pictures. Well, I brought more feeling and deeper words to her, and in the end, the Chinese teachers themselves will be the one to go to the studio (already organized by the administrations office) and have their pictures taken.
I'm leaving now. Goodbye and thank you!

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页