The Cotillion d' Honor
Today was our first practice for the Junior-Senior Promenade's cottilion d' honor. Clarissa, being this year's Miss Alma Mater, is my partner for the dance.
I was already there a little past eight. When I went up to the faculty room, there I found the others, but Miss Aguilar was nowhere to be found. Well, more and more people like Mon, Kaira, Tif, and many others followed. The fourth-year were just sitting there on the stairs reading a book. Well, Miss Aguilar arrived at around quarter to ten already, so the practice was extended until lunch.
Hmm... How can I evaluate myself? Well at first, I was strutting through the new steps: wrong steps, direction, foot or hand. But after two hours of practice (and some funny jokes by Miss Aguilar), I guess Cla-cla and I were finally able to go through the steps smoothly. But those were just the beginning......
Expect more to come in the next practices... Hehe...
I'm all alone in this house again. I'll be studying 華文 and 歷史 later and also finish my 小楷.
Au revoir, mademoiselle et messiur!
I was already there a little past eight. When I went up to the faculty room, there I found the others, but Miss Aguilar was nowhere to be found. Well, more and more people like Mon, Kaira, Tif, and many others followed. The fourth-year were just sitting there on the stairs reading a book. Well, Miss Aguilar arrived at around quarter to ten already, so the practice was extended until lunch.
Hmm... How can I evaluate myself? Well at first, I was strutting through the new steps: wrong steps, direction, foot or hand. But after two hours of practice (and some funny jokes by Miss Aguilar), I guess Cla-cla and I were finally able to go through the steps smoothly. But those were just the beginning......
Expect more to come in the next practices... Hehe...
I'm all alone in this house again. I'll be studying 華文 and 歷史 later and also finish my 小楷.
Au revoir, mademoiselle et messiur!

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页