No Classes Yet Again!
First, it was for the SK elections. Then it was because of Typhoon Dodong. Now it is because of Typhoon Egay.
Classes were suspended once again three times in a row.
I don't know if I should be happy because I get to take a respite from the hustle and bustle of Ateneo life or be sad because late make-up classes are expected in Accounting and Physics Lab is two days behind.
And now, I'm bored. I have nothing good to do aside from use the internet or play the games here in the computer.
By the way, I bought the PC version of Megaman X8 just last Sunday at MOA. I was so addicted to it way before when I slept over at my cousins' house and play it in their PS2. Now I'm still addicted to it even if I'm about to finish Normal Mode already.
And because of excessive boredom, I got the lyrics of the theme song of "Love of the Condor Heroes" 《神鵰俠侶》.
----O----
天下無雙
張靚穎
穿越紅塵的悲歡惆悵,
和你貼心的流浪。
刺透遍野的青山和荒涼,
有你的夢伴著花香飛翔。
今生因你痴狂。
此愛天下無雙。
劍的影子水的波光,
只是過往是過往。
今生因你痴狂。
此愛天下無雙。
如果還有貼心的流浪,
枯萎了容顏難以忘。
----O----
DoTA-fest this Saturday! Ran's sister is celebrating her (belated) birthday by playing DoTA! Looking forward to the chance of playing with her, according to Ran, very skilled classmates. Hope I don't become a feeder again like I used to when I was a noob.
Classes were suspended once again three times in a row.
I don't know if I should be happy because I get to take a respite from the hustle and bustle of Ateneo life or be sad because late make-up classes are expected in Accounting and Physics Lab is two days behind.
And now, I'm bored. I have nothing good to do aside from use the internet or play the games here in the computer.
By the way, I bought the PC version of Megaman X8 just last Sunday at MOA. I was so addicted to it way before when I slept over at my cousins' house and play it in their PS2. Now I'm still addicted to it even if I'm about to finish Normal Mode already.
And because of excessive boredom, I got the lyrics of the theme song of "Love of the Condor Heroes" 《神鵰俠侶》.
----O----
天下無雙
張靚穎
穿越紅塵的悲歡惆悵,
和你貼心的流浪。
刺透遍野的青山和荒涼,
有你的夢伴著花香飛翔。
今生因你痴狂。
此愛天下無雙。
劍的影子水的波光,
只是過往是過往。
今生因你痴狂。
此愛天下無雙。
如果還有貼心的流浪,
枯萎了容顏難以忘。
----O----
DoTA-fest this Saturday! Ran's sister is celebrating her (belated) birthday by playing DoTA! Looking forward to the chance of playing with her, according to Ran, very skilled classmates. Hope I don't become a feeder again like I used to when I was a noob.

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页