吳永金傳

這件一言難盡的故事書記載了一個人的生活、過程、成就。只要每一天能緩緩地逝過去,作者能坐在電腦前慢慢地寫作,這故事能達到無邊無窮。 “明亮的月光, 照來我房裡。 我坐在窗邊, 心裡想著你。” -- 吳永金

星期二, 七月 31, 2007

More Poems

This was one of the poems I wrote supposedly for the third issue of the Judenites last year but unfortunately did not make it due to time conflict. This poem now somehow speaks to me.

天涯英雌不可忘
吳永金

世上女郎比不上,
令男君一見心燙。
以溫柔克制剛強,
令男君極難抵擋。
迷糊中已被破膛,
令男君人死命喪!
天涯英雌真心辣,
令男君永不可忘。

---o---

This next poem (I think I posted this a few months back) was written during the recollection of HS 4D last year, thinking of her as always.

想念
吳永金

明亮的月光,
照來我房裡。
我坐在窗邊,
心裡想著你。

---o---

And this one I wrote just last Sunday when I thought of the gloomy scene of heavy rains outside the verandah of our house.


吳永金


一片烏雲布滿天,
悲憤雷聲聽得見。
一珠眼淚一滴雨,
流下臉頰散一片。

---o---

On less literary matters, Ateneo won by three in their game against La Salle last Thursday! Now this really meant something to us Ateneans, don't you think?

The Accounting LT is fast approaching (as in like, this Thursday) and I feel that I'm 80% prepared already. I spent the night yesterday at Aldrin's house to have "accounting night" and we did some of the sample LT's and we did well, apart from the time we played computer and helped his siblings in math and Chinese. :D

Till here for now. Almost need to sleep. Classes resume tomorrow.

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]



<< 主页