A Week Past
So much for the past week.
Ever heard of the saying in SJCS that it is only during the first Mass that many alumni are present? It is indeed true! I thought I was the only alumni to be present in the Mass last Saturday. Good thing Chris phoned me to tell me he was going to. And aside from the two of us, there were four from the lower batch.
Sunday was Transformers day! While Mom was at Puerto Galera having open dives, Dad and I rode the LRT and MRT to Trinoma to enjoy the cozy Lazyboy chair while watching the acclaimed Steven Spielberg production. It was really great, especially with the 3D and other special effects!
It was NSTP orientation last Monday. Guess what? We get to teach in air-conditioned computer labs. What else? We won't teach the students of San Jose National High School, but rather the teachers! We will be like ITM 11 teachers there, teaching them basic Microsoft Office. I just hate the fact that the skills trainings are from twelve to three these two Saturdays, meaning I (along with Aldrin) won't be able to visit SJCS this Saturday for the scouts' activity hour, and there's a slim chance that I'll be able to tag along with Sir Alejandrino and the rest of the ADMU Chinese Faculty to SJCS for their promotion of the newly-established AB Chinese Studies course. :(
Yesterday? I waited for Aldrin to finish his class so that we may both go to SJCS. I have no particular reason really. Maybe it's just that I want to walk a longer distance from Legarda to SJCS then again going home (but I hitched with Aldrin where he dropped me off at Chowking anyways :p).
And today I managed to play DoTA with Aldrin, Celot, Ran, and Wilson before the guidance testing. For the first time, I was the highest ranking player when we finished the game because I had no deaths! And later in Star Craft (where the game was inconclusive due to time constraints), Wilson and Ran had failed attempts in running down my base because of my Carriers and Dark Archons (but I also failed in employing the Dark Templar rush to both their bases for they were cautious enough to have detectors early in the game). :p
Hope I can play ping-pong tomorrow. It's going to be another day!
Ever heard of the saying in SJCS that it is only during the first Mass that many alumni are present? It is indeed true! I thought I was the only alumni to be present in the Mass last Saturday. Good thing Chris phoned me to tell me he was going to. And aside from the two of us, there were four from the lower batch.
Sunday was Transformers day! While Mom was at Puerto Galera having open dives, Dad and I rode the LRT and MRT to Trinoma to enjoy the cozy Lazyboy chair while watching the acclaimed Steven Spielberg production. It was really great, especially with the 3D and other special effects!
It was NSTP orientation last Monday. Guess what? We get to teach in air-conditioned computer labs. What else? We won't teach the students of San Jose National High School, but rather the teachers! We will be like ITM 11 teachers there, teaching them basic Microsoft Office. I just hate the fact that the skills trainings are from twelve to three these two Saturdays, meaning I (along with Aldrin) won't be able to visit SJCS this Saturday for the scouts' activity hour, and there's a slim chance that I'll be able to tag along with Sir Alejandrino and the rest of the ADMU Chinese Faculty to SJCS for their promotion of the newly-established AB Chinese Studies course. :(
Yesterday? I waited for Aldrin to finish his class so that we may both go to SJCS. I have no particular reason really. Maybe it's just that I want to walk a longer distance from Legarda to SJCS then again going home (but I hitched with Aldrin where he dropped me off at Chowking anyways :p).
And today I managed to play DoTA with Aldrin, Celot, Ran, and Wilson before the guidance testing. For the first time, I was the highest ranking player when we finished the game because I had no deaths! And later in Star Craft (where the game was inconclusive due to time constraints), Wilson and Ran had failed attempts in running down my base because of my Carriers and Dark Archons (but I also failed in employing the Dark Templar rush to both their bases for they were cautious enough to have detectors early in the game). :p
Hope I can play ping-pong tomorrow. It's going to be another day!

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页