Time Passes Quickly yet Slowly
I remember three days ago when my YM status was something like "It's the weekend once again after a few days!" Now, I should put "Another week starts once again..."
It was the ADMU Cheer Rally last Friday. I never planned on attending because Aldrin and I were supposed to leave together at around four for Saint Jude; but then, the "attendance stub," which empowers the student to have an additional free cut, were not validate until six. And because both Aldrin and Lancelot were after it, we stayed until six, playing table tennis for an hour or so in the process.
Yesterday was the first Mass at SJCS. Someone texted me that it will be a reunion mass of our batchmates, but when I arrived yesterday, I saw only five or six of them, including the latter batch. After the Mass was org time so again I was with the scouts along with Aldrin and Wilson. I helped them type a letter regarding the camping trips and they were shocked to see me type so quickly. Haha!
Dad and I were supposed to watch Transformers later that evening in Gateway but upon arrival, the line was very long! Because LRT services close at 10, we had to pass on the movie. We just walked around and bought a few groceries then rode the LRT back to our house.
Today, after the monthly eatout of Dad and Mom's barkada, we went to Trinoma, hoping to be able to watch Transformers again, but alas, the lines were way longer than those in Gateway yesterday. So all we did were walk around the mall and look at some stuff, then came back home.
Now I'm home alone. And I'll start writing the memorandum after dinner and reading the forums.
It was the ADMU Cheer Rally last Friday. I never planned on attending because Aldrin and I were supposed to leave together at around four for Saint Jude; but then, the "attendance stub," which empowers the student to have an additional free cut, were not validate until six. And because both Aldrin and Lancelot were after it, we stayed until six, playing table tennis for an hour or so in the process.
Yesterday was the first Mass at SJCS. Someone texted me that it will be a reunion mass of our batchmates, but when I arrived yesterday, I saw only five or six of them, including the latter batch. After the Mass was org time so again I was with the scouts along with Aldrin and Wilson. I helped them type a letter regarding the camping trips and they were shocked to see me type so quickly. Haha!
Dad and I were supposed to watch Transformers later that evening in Gateway but upon arrival, the line was very long! Because LRT services close at 10, we had to pass on the movie. We just walked around and bought a few groceries then rode the LRT back to our house.
Today, after the monthly eatout of Dad and Mom's barkada, we went to Trinoma, hoping to be able to watch Transformers again, but alas, the lines were way longer than those in Gateway yesterday. So all we did were walk around the mall and look at some stuff, then came back home.
Now I'm home alone. And I'll start writing the memorandum after dinner and reading the forums.

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页