Randomness
It is yet another weekend.
The math LT this morning really sucked. Imagine cramming seven items, three or four of which were "show" or "prove" type of problems, and in the process of answering forgetting some stuff. And I'm not the only one who is dreadful over it.
Aside from school, I'm thinking of changing my layout again after a long time. I wonder which will look best.
Oh yeah, and I'm glad the issue with the scouts is over. We can continue living our lives peacefully without the worry of someone stalking behind.
The math LT this morning really sucked. Imagine cramming seven items, three or four of which were "show" or "prove" type of problems, and in the process of answering forgetting some stuff. And I'm not the only one who is dreadful over it.
Aside from school, I'm thinking of changing my layout again after a long time. I wonder which will look best.
Oh yeah, and I'm glad the issue with the scouts is over. We can continue living our lives peacefully without the worry of someone stalking behind.

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页