吳永金傳

這件一言難盡的故事書記載了一個人的生活、過程、成就。只要每一天能緩緩地逝過去,作者能坐在電腦前慢慢地寫作,這故事能達到無邊無窮。 “明亮的月光, 照來我房裡。 我坐在窗邊, 心裡想著你。” -- 吳永金

星期日, 七月 22, 2007

Poker Night

The house is quiet now after everyone had left and went back to their own homes.

It was poker night yesterday evening and the place was really lively!

Those who went were the Cokieng brothers, Ran, Celot, Aldz, and Fo. Supposedly Ryan and I were expecting more people and some of the female Rovers to come but sadly they could not make it. So it was basically a man's night yesterday.

I had never played poker before and it was my first time to play yesterday. And yet I was the one who was responsible for eliminating around two or three of them in the game! I started to feel the force within me and most of my judgements were almost correct.

It was only during the last two rounds that my lucky winning streak was ended by Celot when he only had 3000 left and I had almost...30gran? And since we were the only two players remaining, we were "forced" to place bets. And it so happened he got good cards and mine were simply horrendous so he got my cash in two rounds. Sad...so sad...

The second round ended in a much quicker way that four of us, being tired of having to continue playing after more than ten rounds, just placed all our money into the pot (i.e. all in). And Fo emerged as the victor.

Well, like other overnight stays in friends' houses, we barely slept through the night. The poker games ended at around 1:30 and the others still had the energy to play Careers, a board game Chris brought. Unlike during the summer camping, I didn't have that much to energy to stay as awake and as alert. Eventually, all I remember was everyone lying on the bed and on the mattress saying jokes and stuff.

Too bad almost everyone had to leave early in the morning. I wished they could have stayed a bit longer so that we could still play with Aldrin's XBox 360 or just talked about anything and about the UAAP battle between ADMU and DLSU...hahaha :p

Anyway, after all the happiness and fun comes the hell week in Ateneo...It starts tomorrow with my Ma101 LT...

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]



<< 主页