吳永金傳

這件一言難盡的故事書記載了一個人的生活、過程、成就。只要每一天能緩緩地逝過去,作者能坐在電腦前慢慢地寫作,這故事能達到無邊無窮。 “明亮的月光, 照來我房裡。 我坐在窗邊, 心裡想著你。” -- 吳永金

星期一, 六月 25, 2007

Two Hundredth Post

Yes, this is already my two hundredth post here in Blogspot.

I felt very boosted today because Dad and I went to Sweet Inspirations to eat dinner yesterday evening. I haven't lost my skill in preparing the Mongolian Buffet especially the sauces. And as always, my dish tastes so good.

And today, for some reason, I feel rejuvenated after Muay Thai. Even if it was a little more intense than last week, I enjoyed the class, and my body feels great too! Guess Fifi was right that I'd eventually enjoy the martial art.

Now, on the bad side of things. This laptop has no sounds! It must have been the desktop speakers I attempted to connect here last night (which failed, ultimately). Now how would you think can I play O2Jam without the music?

And remember the One Org Policy in SJCS? I'm not the only one who is infuriated with it. Just the past wekk I have seen and heard the effects of the policy to the students, specifically to my co-scouts! Why not read some of my friends' (Mark and Aldrin to name a few) posts regarding that too?

And some say there's a forum in the SJCS website regarding that. I'm participating in it.

Now I'm really bored after the loss of the sounds of this computer.

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]



<< 主页