吳永金傳

這件一言難盡的故事書記載了一個人的生活、過程、成就。只要每一天能緩緩地逝過去,作者能坐在電腦前慢慢地寫作,這故事能達到無邊無窮。 “明亮的月光, 照來我房裡。 我坐在窗邊, 心裡想著你。” -- 吳永金

星期一, 十二月 04, 2006

Down and Up

Mom was so furious last Friday morning because one of her favorite lamps broke...

...and it was basically my fault since I didn't take immediate action to raise the window curtains; thus, the strong wind blew and the force on the curtain pushed the lamp down and boom!

And because of that Mom and Dad even had a big fight that they almost did not talk with each other the whole day.

The aura here at home was so low and gloomy to the point that I couldn't even use the computer or study or whatever! I just napped the whole afternoon, texted with her (and she comforted me :D) then ate a little...

The next day, things started to turn. Mom and Dad were already sorta talking to each other already.

Mom and I (along with Chestnut) went to Binondo to get a check for Dad. Then Mom suddenly thought that we could pass by the Chinese bookstore and give me my "long overdue graduation gift"! So we went there and I browsed over the titles. I could get all those books by 金庸 if I wanted to, but they cost too much, so in the end, I got two novels: 倚天屠龍記 (last of the 射鵰 trilogy) and 天龍八部. And right now, I am about to finish Chapter 3 of 倚天屠龍記.

I am glad that things turned out well...But I worry -- will they turn out really well in the end?

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]



<< 主页