Grades...
I finally get to know my grades for the previous sem! I don't know whether to feel happy or regretful...Here it goes:
En 11: C+; Lit 13: B+; Fil 11: C; AMC 21: B+; Ma 21: B+; PE 101: B; INTAC: S.
I feel happy because I did not get an F or even a D in Fil! At the same time I got a B+ in Lit and a not-so-bad C+ in English, which I really did not expect (especially in Lit).
I don't feel good because my AMC grade was pulled down by the finals and the final project. Before the defense, Sir Eric showed Pam and I (she's my partner for the project btw) our standing, and I was an A (around 92.6). We didn't do well in the defense (and there were some blitzes in the Minesweeper in the process) and he told me I have the danger of getting pulled down to a B+...and it happened.
In math, I didn't do well in the finals. It was the first time that happened to me -- suddenly blanking out in the exam. (Disclaimer: skip this paragraph if you don't wish to hear more about math :P) And because of the more advanced lesson about trigonometric integrals, evaluating the simple integrals was a pain, like sec^2 or csc^2 when in fact their integrals are just tan and cot respectively! And I was like using the technique for evaluating integrals involving secant and tangent etc. and couldn't simplify it...Darn it.
But when it comes down to it, a QPI of 3.08 is not that bad. I'm quite good with it; I have the chance of making it into the honorable mentions.
En 11: C+; Lit 13: B+; Fil 11: C; AMC 21: B+; Ma 21: B+; PE 101: B; INTAC: S.
I feel happy because I did not get an F or even a D in Fil! At the same time I got a B+ in Lit and a not-so-bad C+ in English, which I really did not expect (especially in Lit).
I don't feel good because my AMC grade was pulled down by the finals and the final project. Before the defense, Sir Eric showed Pam and I (she's my partner for the project btw) our standing, and I was an A (around 92.6). We didn't do well in the defense (and there were some blitzes in the Minesweeper in the process) and he told me I have the danger of getting pulled down to a B+...and it happened.
In math, I didn't do well in the finals. It was the first time that happened to me -- suddenly blanking out in the exam. (Disclaimer: skip this paragraph if you don't wish to hear more about math :P) And because of the more advanced lesson about trigonometric integrals, evaluating the simple integrals was a pain, like sec^2 or csc^2 when in fact their integrals are just tan and cot respectively! And I was like using the technique for evaluating integrals involving secant and tangent etc. and couldn't simplify it...Darn it.
But when it comes down to it, a QPI of 3.08 is not that bad. I'm quite good with it; I have the chance of making it into the honorable mentions.

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页