Last Day of the Sem Break
Only less than twenty-four hours left before I set foot in the Berchmans 305 classroom of ADMU.
And what a better way to celebrate the last day than staying at home blogging, reading 神鵰俠侶, and doing almost nothing. Too bad the plan to go to Mall of Asia did not push through. :(
What was really worth celebrating was yesterday, when our barkada decided to go to Makati and hang out! Chris and I were on the phone last Thursday evening and the thought suddenly struck him.
Too bad it was only FO who couldn't make it because he had to attend to an important matter. So it was only the six of us (i.e. Ran, Lance, Chris, Sam, Warren, and I) who went.
Chris went here to our house for a while then we went to SJ. The problem is Warren can't go to SJ because of the traffic and Lance doesn't have a car. So Chris called Warren that he just take the LRT to DLSU and meet up with Samuel (he was going there too) and we fetched Lance at his house. Ran came the same time when we arrived so he tagged along.
We went back to SJ first so that I can meet her and see her beautiful face. :D Too bad they had this run through for the English program and was busy. Ran was even like "Kaya ako naghintay para ma-meet ko siya!"
Then we met up with Sam and Warren at DLSU. They decided to play DOTA so we went to Netopia inside UM and played. Well, by the time we finished, it was already 7PM. Even if I haven't played for a long time, I really enjoyed using my Venomancer and killing my enemies with its strong poison attack. >:)
So anyway, since we already decided to go to Makati, we went there just to have our dinner. After walking around Glorietta trying to look for a good place, we ended up in Superbowl (which Lance suggested).
It was really funny remembering all those times in the past: from proms to drunk roommates; from SJ to Subic etc. We stayed for a while even after dinner just to talk about those stuff.
We left at around 10 already. And because I taught Randolph to go to EDSA, we ended up being stuck there for more than an hour (and Lance and later I couldn't hold our bladders) and another thirty minutes for me to get home.
Now that the sem break is almost over, I am hoping that the next sem in ADMU will be as reasonably difficult as the last sem, and that homework will be more evenly distributed through the weeks.
And what a better way to celebrate the last day than staying at home blogging, reading 神鵰俠侶, and doing almost nothing. Too bad the plan to go to Mall of Asia did not push through. :(
What was really worth celebrating was yesterday, when our barkada decided to go to Makati and hang out! Chris and I were on the phone last Thursday evening and the thought suddenly struck him.
Too bad it was only FO who couldn't make it because he had to attend to an important matter. So it was only the six of us (i.e. Ran, Lance, Chris, Sam, Warren, and I) who went.
Chris went here to our house for a while then we went to SJ. The problem is Warren can't go to SJ because of the traffic and Lance doesn't have a car. So Chris called Warren that he just take the LRT to DLSU and meet up with Samuel (he was going there too) and we fetched Lance at his house. Ran came the same time when we arrived so he tagged along.
We went back to SJ first so that I can meet her and see her beautiful face. :D Too bad they had this run through for the English program and was busy. Ran was even like "Kaya ako naghintay para ma-meet ko siya!"
Then we met up with Sam and Warren at DLSU. They decided to play DOTA so we went to Netopia inside UM and played. Well, by the time we finished, it was already 7PM. Even if I haven't played for a long time, I really enjoyed using my Venomancer and killing my enemies with its strong poison attack. >:)
So anyway, since we already decided to go to Makati, we went there just to have our dinner. After walking around Glorietta trying to look for a good place, we ended up in Superbowl (which Lance suggested).
It was really funny remembering all those times in the past: from proms to drunk roommates; from SJ to Subic etc. We stayed for a while even after dinner just to talk about those stuff.
We left at around 10 already. And because I taught Randolph to go to EDSA, we ended up being stuck there for more than an hour (and Lance and later I couldn't hold our bladders) and another thirty minutes for me to get home.
Now that the sem break is almost over, I am hoping that the next sem in ADMU will be as reasonably difficult as the last sem, and that homework will be more evenly distributed through the weeks.

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页