吳永金傳

這件一言難盡的故事書記載了一個人的生活、過程、成就。只要每一天能緩緩地逝過去,作者能坐在電腦前慢慢地寫作,這故事能達到無邊無窮。 “明亮的月光, 照來我房裡。 我坐在窗邊, 心裡想著你。” -- 吳永金

星期二, 十月 31, 2006

Overjoyed!

I logged on the net yesterday evening, and upon checking my mail, there were two messages from our Lit teacher, Miss Ina. Our final grades for Lit13 were already posted in the Yahoo Groups! “All of you passed Lit13,” she says. That’s a relief. (Too bad the suspense was greatly lessened upon knowing that.)

And guess what? After looking at the breakdown of my grades since the start of the semester, in the end I have a final grade of 86.95! Rounding it up, it becomes 87; therefore, a B+! :D Yes!!

I really never expected to have that kind of score. I was expecting more of a C+ or B, but I had an 86 in the second paper and a 70/75 in the final exams (thanks to the numerous bonus items she gave I guess). That should have pulled my grades up.

A B+ in Lit13…I’m one of the many people who are extremely happy with his/her grade.

Now, I only have En11 and Fil11 to worry about. I haven’t seen my grades in English, and my Filipino is, well…you know…low. The feature article was only 77.5 and a quiz was like only 50%. On the other hand, if the group final paper in Fil is a 100 (I’m aspiring for it), I get a 78 (technically a C+ but a 78 paper of mine the last time was only a C). And I hope my grades in Ma21, AMC 21, and Lit13 are good enough to pull those other two grades up to at least a 3.

I’m home alone again with Chestnut and the maid. She’s having their practices for the English Program (which most probably I won’t be able to watch) the whole day. Wish them luck! :)

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]



<< 主页