First Week
All I can say that the second sem will really be more challenging than the first...
Imagine every teacher that walks into the classroom for the first time telling the class that the subject will be a lot harder than the preceding course...
I already feel the pressure in History. Our teacher provides us with bulks of readings per meeting! Just this noon, he gave us three sets of readings (two were still lacking in the xeroxing) and the first was already very thick! Not only that, he gives short quizzes every meeting regarding what was read. Well, at least he already knows me because he is also an avid fan of 金庸 and his works.
Doc Mara was like "Math 22 covers more topics than Math 21 but is only three units, thus the shorter time frame, but we will still have six long tests...I was lenient last sem in the grades but now I can give as low as a D or even an F."
The pressure is really on for this sem. I can't be like the last sem where I was still a little carefree and lazy in homework. I was lucky to have a 3.08...It's on...
Imagine every teacher that walks into the classroom for the first time telling the class that the subject will be a lot harder than the preceding course...
I already feel the pressure in History. Our teacher provides us with bulks of readings per meeting! Just this noon, he gave us three sets of readings (two were still lacking in the xeroxing) and the first was already very thick! Not only that, he gives short quizzes every meeting regarding what was read. Well, at least he already knows me because he is also an avid fan of 金庸 and his works.
Doc Mara was like "Math 22 covers more topics than Math 21 but is only three units, thus the shorter time frame, but we will still have six long tests...I was lenient last sem in the grades but now I can give as low as a D or even an F."
The pressure is really on for this sem. I can't be like the last sem where I was still a little carefree and lazy in homework. I was lucky to have a 3.08...It's on...

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页