The English Language: Catalyst of Peace, Posterity, and Progress
Being the good student that I am, I cut my AMC class yesterday to be able to watch SJCS' English Program.
Well, if she weren't performing at all, why the well would I cut anyways? :D
Lancelot, Aldrin and I went together and arrived at around 2:30, so we were able to watch the choral recitation of the Juniors and the Broadway Montage of the Seniors.
As I was watching the presentations of the Juniors The Voice of Youth, I can't stop but remember two years ago when our batch presented A Borderless World Does Not Preclude the Idea of a Home -- all those practices at Stacy's house and the penthouse of Denice's condominium (where we would often go immediately after school and stay until around 10 or 11 in the evening, and half of the time we would just play basketball or cards with Stacy's sister).
What was funny was that in one of the presentations, it was like a sniper was used to shoot Rizal. :p And four of five presentations shot Rizal.
Then when the musicals were being performed on stage, I could feel the same tension felt by the groups as well. Of course, I wanted them to win, especially after all those late-night practices and over-the-normal effort she and the class put for their musical Chicago. I even told Lance and the others to applaud and support them too! :)
It was really a close fight between the four musicals, I admit. All were performed with 101% effort and they were able to make me "feel" the musical to me. By the way, the other three musicals were Hairspray, Grease, and West Side Story.
My eyes were focused on stage as she danced and the others acted. I loved their dances, especially the puppet part. For a moment I thought they were really puppets you know.
And when the moment of judgement came, I had my fingers crossed within me, hoping that they would win...And when Mrs. Alfonso announced the winners, I was so glad! They were the runner-up! :D
Not only that, she is also the runner-up for the essay-writing contest! :D
I'm so happy that their efforts did not go to waste, and that I was able to spend some time with her before she went home. We even had a picture (though it was a bit dark and was not that sharp)! Yey! (^.^)
Hey, I have to run to my Fil class now. Ciao!
Well, if she weren't performing at all, why the well would I cut anyways? :D
Lancelot, Aldrin and I went together and arrived at around 2:30, so we were able to watch the choral recitation of the Juniors and the Broadway Montage of the Seniors.
As I was watching the presentations of the Juniors The Voice of Youth, I can't stop but remember two years ago when our batch presented A Borderless World Does Not Preclude the Idea of a Home -- all those practices at Stacy's house and the penthouse of Denice's condominium (where we would often go immediately after school and stay until around 10 or 11 in the evening, and half of the time we would just play basketball or cards with Stacy's sister).
What was funny was that in one of the presentations, it was like a sniper was used to shoot Rizal. :p And four of five presentations shot Rizal.
Then when the musicals were being performed on stage, I could feel the same tension felt by the groups as well. Of course, I wanted them to win, especially after all those late-night practices and over-the-normal effort she and the class put for their musical Chicago. I even told Lance and the others to applaud and support them too! :)
It was really a close fight between the four musicals, I admit. All were performed with 101% effort and they were able to make me "feel" the musical to me. By the way, the other three musicals were Hairspray, Grease, and West Side Story.
My eyes were focused on stage as she danced and the others acted. I loved their dances, especially the puppet part. For a moment I thought they were really puppets you know.
And when the moment of judgement came, I had my fingers crossed within me, hoping that they would win...And when Mrs. Alfonso announced the winners, I was so glad! They were the runner-up! :D
Not only that, she is also the runner-up for the essay-writing contest! :D
I'm so happy that their efforts did not go to waste, and that I was able to spend some time with her before she went home. We even had a picture (though it was a bit dark and was not that sharp)! Yey! (^.^)
Hey, I have to run to my Fil class now. Ciao!

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页