吳永金傳

這件一言難盡的故事書記載了一個人的生活、過程、成就。只要每一天能緩緩地逝過去,作者能坐在電腦前慢慢地寫作,這故事能達到無邊無窮。 “明亮的月光, 照來我房裡。 我坐在窗邊, 心裡想著你。” -- 吳永金

星期五, 十二月 01, 2006

No Classes Again

My parents are asleep; she's asleep; I'm awake.

Well, Mom went to visit a friend for her birthday and came sorta late. Dad and I waited for her, and to pass the time he watched Love of the Condor Heroes while I play computer and make a few trips to the room.

Just decided to write before going to sleep.

What's new? Well, there are no classes today due to the supertyphoon. And Miss Ina didn't want to let go of us -- she wanted us to email our take-home quiz yesterday during class time.

I went to the blessing of the former preschool building today, henceforth known as the Msgr. Tchou building. At first I was only a proxy for my dad who couldn't go, but then I found myself playing my long lost Chinese instrument. :D

If the AVP didn't end so late, I would have eaten a lot more than what I ate. Because of being behind schedule, they had to had lunch first, so the program (which includes us) was postponed and we were like seated there staring at the long buffet lines.

And what's worse, by the time I was able to get food and place it down on the table, 李老師 tells us that it's already our turn to perform... :(

It was after our performance when I learned that Miss Ina wants the take-home quizzes in her inbox by 4:30 yesterday. So I had to go home fast after eating and keeping the instruments. Well, lucky for me, I was able to write a five-paragraph BS (I think?) for it.

Anyway, I have to go sleep now...

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]



<< 主页