More Pressure
I can feel it coming this sem.
And this is only freshman year!
I am starting to be "intimidated" by our research paper for En12. Well, I know that Sir Javate (and the textbook) will try as much as they can to make it simple and easy, but you know... There are really a lot to do, not only a research paper on JPEPA (that's our topic) and alongside with it research a lot of stuff.
Poetry is beginning to suck. I may have been too used to fiction and Lit13, but Lit14 is harder I admit. I am beginning to have a hard time with all those ancient, almost incomprehensible language that seemingly makes students wail over it.
And as a whole, I really want to increase my QPI for this sem, and of course be a dean's lister! Well, having achieved a 3.08, I know it is not hard, provided that I do stand up straight and do very well in all the major requirements especially the above-mentioned. I even promised her that my QPI this sem will be "a lot higher" at least, if not making it to the DL (but the "a lot higher" part implies that I should be in the DL by next sem).
It's really a good thing that I still have time to rest (though somtimes a bit too much) and I have her for support... :D
And this is only freshman year!
I am starting to be "intimidated" by our research paper for En12. Well, I know that Sir Javate (and the textbook) will try as much as they can to make it simple and easy, but you know... There are really a lot to do, not only a research paper on JPEPA (that's our topic) and alongside with it research a lot of stuff.
Poetry is beginning to suck. I may have been too used to fiction and Lit13, but Lit14 is harder I admit. I am beginning to have a hard time with all those ancient, almost incomprehensible language that seemingly makes students wail over it.
And as a whole, I really want to increase my QPI for this sem, and of course be a dean's lister! Well, having achieved a 3.08, I know it is not hard, provided that I do stand up straight and do very well in all the major requirements especially the above-mentioned. I even promised her that my QPI this sem will be "a lot higher" at least, if not making it to the DL (but the "a lot higher" part implies that I should be in the DL by next sem).
It's really a good thing that I still have time to rest (though somtimes a bit too much) and I have her for support... :D

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页