Walang Magawa...
You might be wondering why I suddenly would post a Chinese poem I made here. Inspired kasi e... :D
I just finished a third of my English paper. Since I was only able to get hold of the laptop at around 10:30, I could not finish my first draft entirely, so I'll have to continue it tomorrow at the RMT. And I'm not in the right mood to finish assignments this time of night.
Operation "Go to Saint Jude and Give Secret Package" was a success, despite that the schedule had to be moved to the afternoon and me running almost late. :D
Hey, I better get going. PE finals are later this morning!
I just finished a third of my English paper. Since I was only able to get hold of the laptop at around 10:30, I could not finish my first draft entirely, so I'll have to continue it tomorrow at the RMT. And I'm not in the right mood to finish assignments this time of night.
Operation "Go to Saint Jude and Give Secret Package" was a success, despite that the schedule had to be moved to the afternoon and me running almost late. :D
Hey, I better get going. PE finals are later this morning!

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页