Miscellany
Nothing really specfic to write about... I guess I just have to rant again.
Everything seems normal here in ADMU...Well, except that our math professor Doc Mara has been absent since Monday and we can't see our results from our first long test! I'm so excited to see it, even if I know my grade is not that high. So a volunteer from AMS substituted for him and we finished around five sections of chapter three in two and a half hours.
The faces of R41 shone as Miss Santiago announced "FREE CUT!" in our class last Monday! Well, we were supposed to attend a talk by a certain renowned national artist, but then Escaler Hall was so jampacked that no one could go in anymore. And since she said last Friday that our assignments are for Wednesday, she just dismissed us after the jubilant announcement!
You know? I just realized that I write longer recoletters this year to my fourth-year friends than last year to my batchmates. Maybe it's because now I can give them advice about graduation etc.. Plus it's not like last year where I make it a point to write to all my batchmates and give the my sincerest regards. And now I have more time to write than last year.
Miss Torrecampo says that my training of junior students in Saint Jude for the upcoming math contest start early August, but I don't seem to have any reviewers on hand as of the moment! Guess I have to start thinking of problems ASAP.
I better go now. I have ten minutes left to go to Filipino class.
Ciao...
Everything seems normal here in ADMU...Well, except that our math professor Doc Mara has been absent since Monday and we can't see our results from our first long test! I'm so excited to see it, even if I know my grade is not that high. So a volunteer from AMS substituted for him and we finished around five sections of chapter three in two and a half hours.
The faces of R41 shone as Miss Santiago announced "FREE CUT!" in our class last Monday! Well, we were supposed to attend a talk by a certain renowned national artist, but then Escaler Hall was so jampacked that no one could go in anymore. And since she said last Friday that our assignments are for Wednesday, she just dismissed us after the jubilant announcement!
You know? I just realized that I write longer recoletters this year to my fourth-year friends than last year to my batchmates. Maybe it's because now I can give them advice about graduation etc.. Plus it's not like last year where I make it a point to write to all my batchmates and give the my sincerest regards. And now I have more time to write than last year.
Miss Torrecampo says that my training of junior students in Saint Jude for the upcoming math contest start early August, but I don't seem to have any reviewers on hand as of the moment! Guess I have to start thinking of problems ASAP.
I better go now. I have ten minutes left to go to Filipino class.
Ciao...

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页