Early Mornin' Bloggin'
It's around seven as I start this entry... I got grounded from using the internet last Tuesday for committing a grave mistake in the house...
Anyway, what is there to blog about? Passion Play practices? Cotillion practices? Badminton? the report card (who would forget that)? Correct! All of them.
It's hard that the schedules for the Passion Play and the Cotillion often interlock, and I would have to sacrifice one for the other. At least I'm only a soldier; there are no lines at all and it's easy to do what Miss Cruz and Lorina wants me to do. The cotillion on the other hand is beginning to cure my two left feet... Haha. I mean, I'm starting to get the hang of Waltz. But yesterday, Miss Aguilar told Clarissa and I that starting next week, we'll begin with our solo... Yikes!
I didn't play that much badminton; well, not the one with pure energy. I barely have time on Thursday since the Freshmen, Sophies, and volleyball varsity use the new badminton court for their PE and practices and also that I have a tight schedule (like math review and the above-mentioned practices). I was able to play a little after Thursday's Passion Play and yesterday after cotillion.
I don't feel that great seeing an 83 in Filipino in my card. My quizzes and exam went up from last quarter. It's impossible that my 84 from the second quarter would go down; the most that could happen is that the 84 stay still. Ran also had a complaint of his Filipino grade, and Mrs. Abiertas didn't want us to see her records! Now who would do such a thing? My 83's in English and Religion are still understandable (low exam grade in English; never knew and no one told me when I asked that there was a project in Religion about the interview till the New Year), but my heart was broken as I saw that 83 in the first line in the report card. *sigh* Though when I computed for my average in the last three quarters, the third quarter was the best (89.54). Anyway, here are the other grades:
ECO: 87
PEHM: 89
ST: 90
MATH: 94 (keeps on decreasing by one point every quarter; not happy with it)
THE: 92
TW: 91 (I wonder what pulled it up... my exam wasn't that good [83])
RHGP: 92
歷史:94 (OK lang... just feel that I wasted some points in the quizzes and in the exam)
華文:93 (decreases every quarter too...not happy)
"He gives primary consideration to schoolwork."
(I don't know why Mrs. Caduan wrote that; actually, I don't even study that much when at home except when there is a Chinese test or when there is really something needing to be studied.)
The MTAP and UP Stats contests are fast approaching... The contest at De La Salle - Greenhills is actually for female students only, though I want to go there (the contest is next Thursday by the way) so that I can review with the questions. Mrs. Caduan was even joking last Thursday during our review if I have a wig here at home so that I can wear it to DLSGH!
Good thing the thesis deadline has been moved to February 11 (Thank you Miss Majul!) But we are still stuck in (that darned) Chapter One! And a lot of research and assignments have been given to us for this week and next week. Time to wake up from slumber and start to give more attention and effort...
Well, I'll go back to sleep now... Morning guys!
Anyway, what is there to blog about? Passion Play practices? Cotillion practices? Badminton? the report card (who would forget that)? Correct! All of them.
It's hard that the schedules for the Passion Play and the Cotillion often interlock, and I would have to sacrifice one for the other. At least I'm only a soldier; there are no lines at all and it's easy to do what Miss Cruz and Lorina wants me to do. The cotillion on the other hand is beginning to cure my two left feet... Haha. I mean, I'm starting to get the hang of Waltz. But yesterday, Miss Aguilar told Clarissa and I that starting next week, we'll begin with our solo... Yikes!
I didn't play that much badminton; well, not the one with pure energy. I barely have time on Thursday since the Freshmen, Sophies, and volleyball varsity use the new badminton court for their PE and practices and also that I have a tight schedule (like math review and the above-mentioned practices). I was able to play a little after Thursday's Passion Play and yesterday after cotillion.
I don't feel that great seeing an 83 in Filipino in my card. My quizzes and exam went up from last quarter. It's impossible that my 84 from the second quarter would go down; the most that could happen is that the 84 stay still. Ran also had a complaint of his Filipino grade, and Mrs. Abiertas didn't want us to see her records! Now who would do such a thing? My 83's in English and Religion are still understandable (low exam grade in English; never knew and no one told me when I asked that there was a project in Religion about the interview till the New Year), but my heart was broken as I saw that 83 in the first line in the report card. *sigh* Though when I computed for my average in the last three quarters, the third quarter was the best (89.54). Anyway, here are the other grades:
ECO: 87
PEHM: 89
ST: 90
MATH: 94 (keeps on decreasing by one point every quarter; not happy with it)
THE: 92
TW: 91 (I wonder what pulled it up... my exam wasn't that good [83])
RHGP: 92
歷史:94 (OK lang... just feel that I wasted some points in the quizzes and in the exam)
華文:93 (decreases every quarter too...not happy)
"He gives primary consideration to schoolwork."
(I don't know why Mrs. Caduan wrote that; actually, I don't even study that much when at home except when there is a Chinese test or when there is really something needing to be studied.)
The MTAP and UP Stats contests are fast approaching... The contest at De La Salle - Greenhills is actually for female students only, though I want to go there (the contest is next Thursday by the way) so that I can review with the questions. Mrs. Caduan was even joking last Thursday during our review if I have a wig here at home so that I can wear it to DLSGH!
Good thing the thesis deadline has been moved to February 11 (Thank you Miss Majul!) But we are still stuck in (that darned) Chapter One! And a lot of research and assignments have been given to us for this week and next week. Time to wake up from slumber and start to give more attention and effort...
Well, I'll go back to sleep now... Morning guys!

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页