吳永金傳

這件一言難盡的故事書記載了一個人的生活、過程、成就。只要每一天能緩緩地逝過去,作者能坐在電腦前慢慢地寫作,這故事能達到無邊無窮。 “明亮的月光, 照來我房裡。 我坐在窗邊, 心裡想著你。” -- 吳永金

星期六, 十一月 12, 2005

Ire

When I thought that I could finally rest from this week's hassles, I was wrong. Since I couldn't sleep soundly anymore, I might as well sign back in and post.

After disconnecting from the net three hours ago, I went to lie on the day bed...

...when my sister called me to wait for her since she didn't bring her keys to the house. So I had to wait for her for more than an hour. Good thing my favorite book by Jin Yong, "The Legend of Condor Hero," is just a room away. I finished the last parts of chapter 21 and read a bit of chapter 22. She finally came, and I laid myself on the day bed again...

...only to find out that dad needs me to look for something in yesterday's newspaper! I searched for more than half an hour I think, but no luck. I can't find it. Another thirty minutes used up for nothing.

After which, I again lied on the day bed. It was all serene when I heard knocking at the door. At first I thought the knocking was at the neighbors', not our door, so I didn't mind it. But then it kept knocking. Out of a little infuriation, I rose up and opened the door, to find out it was a foreman of my dad, asking for the wages of his workers. It was quick anyway.

No; I didn't go back to bed after giving the wages. Like I said above, I can't sleep anymore after all those trouble. That's why I'm here now. And my sister scolded me because of a small matter.

Tomorrow's the PAGminton Tournament already! And because of all the hard work this whole week (and all the late sleeping) as well as my slight knee injury from yesterday, I'll be needing everything and everything to put up a serious fight.

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]



<< 主页