Commitment
Here are my not-so-satisfactory grades. The first grade is the first quarter grade and what follows is this quarter's.
Filipino: 81 - 84 :(
Economics: 89 - 86
PEHM: 86 - 87
Religion: 89 - 85
English: 81 - 82 :(
Physics: 91 - 91
Advanced Algebra: 96 - 95
Bookkeeping/Computer: 90 - 91
Technical Writing: 89 - 88
RHGP: 89 - 89
華文: 96 - 94
歷史: 96 - 93
That's about it. I promised myself long ago that I would want to get an honor before fourth year and high school ends, and this third quarter, I will really focus more on English (even if it is easy) and Filipino.
As you've noticed, some subjects went down. Well, I wasn't really that determined to kick some serious butt last quarter, especially the two Chinese subjects (notice the big drop down in 歷史). Well, maybe the various events divided my attention.
Likewise, I won't let English and Filipino deprive me of my joy. Besides, I still need to work seriously and diligently on the Social Studies Program and the Chimes. I can't let Mrs. Catama and Ma'am Tiffy down!
Plus! The MTAP and also a PNU chemistry contest are fast approaching already. We may have not won the MTAP the past three years (1st year: no place; 2nd: 9th; 3rd: 5th), but this year is it! We won't lose to CKHS or the science high schools!
I do want to live up to these commitments. Oh yeah! I forgot one thing: I can't be late in school again. Mr. de Lara mentioned some new sanctions against latecomers this morning. (Tiffy had a special mention there, but I guess she wouldn't want me to talk about it here... hehe...)
Ciao...
Filipino: 81 - 84 :(
Economics: 89 - 86
PEHM: 86 - 87
Religion: 89 - 85
English: 81 - 82 :(
Physics: 91 - 91
Advanced Algebra: 96 - 95
Bookkeeping/Computer: 90 - 91
Technical Writing: 89 - 88
RHGP: 89 - 89
華文: 96 - 94
歷史: 96 - 93
That's about it. I promised myself long ago that I would want to get an honor before fourth year and high school ends, and this third quarter, I will really focus more on English (even if it is easy) and Filipino.
As you've noticed, some subjects went down. Well, I wasn't really that determined to kick some serious butt last quarter, especially the two Chinese subjects (notice the big drop down in 歷史). Well, maybe the various events divided my attention.
Likewise, I won't let English and Filipino deprive me of my joy. Besides, I still need to work seriously and diligently on the Social Studies Program and the Chimes. I can't let Mrs. Catama and Ma'am Tiffy down!
Plus! The MTAP and also a PNU chemistry contest are fast approaching already. We may have not won the MTAP the past three years (1st year: no place; 2nd: 9th; 3rd: 5th), but this year is it! We won't lose to CKHS or the science high schools!
I do want to live up to these commitments. Oh yeah! I forgot one thing: I can't be late in school again. Mr. de Lara mentioned some new sanctions against latecomers this morning. (Tiffy had a special mention there, but I guess she wouldn't want me to talk about it here... hehe...)
Ciao...

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页