Quotable Quote
I found this in my birthday present from her. It's a book of inspiring messages and quotes. It's quotable because of where I am right now.
"I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to the light I have." --Abraham Lincoln
So like I said before, I'm still around. I'm here, proving myself worthy for you and showing you that I still love you very much with all my heart.
"I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to the light I have." --Abraham Lincoln
So like I said before, I'm still around. I'm here, proving myself worthy for you and showing you that I still love you very much with all my heart.

0 条评论:
发表评论
订阅 博文评论 [Atom]
<< 主页